Quantcast

Holy FACK am I out of shape

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Haven't ridden since Fruita a month ago. Got up and hit Deer Creek (Denver area) at 5:45. Weather: nice. 2k of climbing busted my arse but good! Descent was fast and rough. Just the way I like it. :D

Rear Cane Creek shock was topping out loudly the whole way down. Called customer service when I got into work. Verdict: disassemble, clean, and relube shock. I :heart: serviceability and simplicity.

All in all, a really good morning.

-S.S.-

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Originally posted by SkaredShtles
I :heart: serviceability and simplicity.

-S.S.-
Yeah right. :confused: Since when have you ever used the word service and bike in the same sentence? I figured since they said "service" you would probably stop riding. . . .

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Originally posted by Morryjg
Yeah right. :confused: Since when have you ever used the word service and bike in the same sentence? I figured since they said "service" you would probably stop riding. . . .
Hehehehe. I took a look at the manual. Looks like even *I* could service this one in about 10 minutes......

That's what I call serviceability. :D

-S.S.-

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by SkaredShtles
Fat? Who said fat? 6'1" 175.

My problem is getting gassed 1500' into a 2k climb.

Roadbike? That's what I was riding at Deer Creek this morning.... :)

-S.S.-
uh huh... your roadbike shock was having issues?

Well, if you do have a roadie... Deer Creek Canyon road is great. Let me know, I'll ride it with ya. And I am fat, so you should be able to do it.

Originally posted by Morryjg
Bike? Oh, I thought "service" and "simplicity" was how he likes his women :confused: :monkey:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Originally posted by LordOpie
uh huh... your roadbike shock was having issues?
Ummmm, yeah. It's the bike I ride on the road, on the bike path, on the trails......... it's very versatile. :)

Well, if you do have a roadie... Deer Creek Canyon road is great. Let me know, I'll ride it with ya. And I am fat, so you should be able to do it.
Whatsssssss "roadie" Precioussssssss?

Deer Creek Canyone road?!? Why on God's Earth would I wanna ride on that? There's all that sweet dirt on both sides... :D

-S.S.-