Quantcast

Hooray for me!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
As some of you may know from my various rants and b!tching,I was the lighting designer for the show Picasso at the Lapin Agile In my Department at Theatre VCU.

I found out today, that my design got recommended for competition by the Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival :D

That means, I get to spend 6 days in Miami at the Festival for the competition :cool:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
SkaredShtles said:
Geez. Here I thought you were gonna tell us you got laid...... :rolleyes:

-S.S.-
his g/f is a prude. WAIT! I just realized, Mike, you're dating outside our religion. Or you found the one 'good' one.

And wtf is a lighting competition? Do you get to jump out from behind the curtain and yell, "you got lit", afterwards?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
LordOpie said:
his g/f is a prude. WAIT! I just realized, Mike, you're dating outside our religion. Or you found the one 'good' one.

And wtf is a lighting competition? Do you get to jump out from behind the curtain and yell, "you got lit", afterwards?
Who said she was a prude? :think: :devil:

I designed the lights for a show, they got judged, recommended for competition, and now I get to present my design. I have my lighting plot, concept statement, pictures, etc. Make it all look pretty, and see what happens :)

EDIT: and oh yeah, she may be out of the religion for now, but she really doesnt have a religion, and wants to be Jewish