Quantcast

***HOORAY MONDAY GMT***

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Maybe?

++vibes for your lady...
Thanks, y'all. Girlfriend and her sister have landed in Boston, and are on their way to the VA in RI where their dad is. I guess they heard from a surgeon earlier, and he's gonna need some kinda of bowel surgery but he's not stable enough to do it at this point. Still fighting whatever infection he has, which was (possibly?) caused by the IV they had him on a few weeks ago when they installed a pig's valve in his heart. So... anything could happen at this point. Maybe gonna be a weird week.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Raining so hard there aren't any gaps between the rain drops. At least the leading hail was only pea sized.

edit: quarter sized hail currently mixed in...

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Toshi,
My wife and I are doing a trip like that in August. Anything you would not do next t8me anything that is a must see or do?

Thanks

Steve
Go midweek if you can. Crowd was crazy at the creamery today yet this is apparently light.

We like Cannon Beach because it is familiar, and basically stick to our familiar haunts (like Bruce’s Candy Kitchen).

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Dying doing what you love is OK.
agree...mostly...unless you have people counting on you. but that's a conversation between you and your family and not for anyone else to judge.

i think about it occasionally when i'm bombing something sketchy at high speeds by myself out there. guy we know wrecked last tear and still can barely walk.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
i think about it occasionally when i'm bombing something sketchy at high speeds by myself out there. guy we know wrecked last tear and still can barely walk.
Yup, even though you got your big boy pants on and rollin solo, you still have to respect the Pisgah Gnar. There are some sections I walk even though I'm pretty sure I can clean them. Already been pulled out of the woods once by Fire and EMS, not looking for a repeat. But I damn sure ain't going to just sit on the couch and play it safe either.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Wait?! When did you move? Was it for the new gig? And you convinced the ladies to go with you?! That's a big step...
Im confused lol.
Been in Colorado after a short stay in South Lake Tahoe, after my divorce 4 years ago. :think:
I dunno man, my life's a blur.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Im confused lol.
Been in Colorado after a short stay in South Lake Tahoe, after my divorce 4 years ago. :think:
I dunno man, my life's a blur.
My bad. I had no idea why I thought you were still in Vegas. I blame it on having children. edited to add: my children, i.e. I have dad brain!

Last edited: