Quantcast

Hot salsa........

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
hell yeah! the longer it sits the hotter it is I bet that stuff rocks.

La made a batch of 3 hab salsa a couple of weeks ago that had me begging for more. Too bad habs are not season right now & are a bitch to find. :(

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
TN said:
hell yeah! the longer it sits the hotter it is I bet that stuff rocks.

La made a batch of 3 hab salsa a couple of weeks ago that had me begging for more. Too bad habs are not season right now & are a bitch to find. :(
These were grown in Morry's garden......... :drool:

Too bad you aren't out here - habs are *always* available fresh. :thumb: Maybe you want a stash shipped out?

-S.S.-

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
yep, we have habs all year 'round. I think they are shipped in from somewhere in the south....:D

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
occasionally they can be found in the Vietnam Village. pretty sure they come from Mexico, but I wonder why we cant get them here year round.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
TN said:
occasionally they can be found in the Vietnam Village. pretty sure they come from Mexico, but I wonder why we cant get them here year round.
my guess would be that not many people eat them around there?

we have whole sections of mexican foods in our stores here.
all kinds of crap from mexico that I don't think anyone but mexicans eats.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
supposedly our population of Mexican immigrants is exploding. There is a place called Linda Tienda Latina in the VV. I dont think they have produce though. I will have to check.

on a related note...we smoked some japs & pablanos monday that kicked ass. The smoked japs are going into the next batch of salsa.