Quantcast

@?@ hotter than hell saturd GMT @?@

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Got to do a trauma assessment on a rider that got bucked off. Helmet did its job as they passed the concussion protocol. They will be sore in the morning. Cool aside. One of the spectators also came up to assist and afterwards identified herself as a ER Trauma nurse. She said you know your stuff cold. I told her I was retired fire with 20 years as a EMT. We gave each other a fist bump.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Got to do a trauma assessment on a rider that got bucked off. Helmet did its job as they passed the concussion protocol. They will be sore in the morning. Cool aside. One of the spectators also came up to assist and afterwards identified herself as a ER Trauma nurse. She said you know your stuff cold. I told her I was retired fire with 20 years as a EMT. We gave each other a fist bump.
I have literally lost count of the number of times EMTs have saved my ass, may Dad and plenty of other riders. Y'all are Thuper Heroes.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Quick proof of concept for Wifey based on @Jozz 's build. She's pretty onboard but wants to see total time commitment still.
IMG_20200711_193907_01.jpg

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
@velocipedist : 'mon over...i can find you a ride with half the mileage and more vert if that's what you're into (but my weak-ass legs will quit half way through). :brows:

all joking aside, looks like the NW GA area has a lot of great options. good call.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My county is
I was deeply into model railroading when I was in junior high school and high school Asbestos over window screen for hills and other terrain.
Thankfully it had graduated to foam by my elementary school time period.

velocipedist

Lubrication Sensei
Jul 11, 2006
Rainbow City Alabama
I have been wanting to head your way..

Total descent was 6500ft, gotta make all that friggin climbing worth it.

I would happily shuttle more, but that requires being social and heretical monkey I am not.

@velocipedist : 'mon over...i can find you a ride with half the mileage and more vert if that's what you're into (but my weak-ass legs will quit half way through). :brows:

all joking aside, looks like the NW GA area has a lot of great options. good call.