Quantcast

Hottest MTB Chicks

splat

Nam I am
from a college race

and can you find the RM in one of the Pics ?

UNH

Yale

Yale

Yale ( have you guessed we were near the yale Camp site )

UNH

Vasser

Syracuse

Penn State

UNH

U Conn ( They also had to do a Running lemans Start )

Syracuse

Carnigie Mellon

UVM ( she had changed out of her UVM Jersey , She had fallen in a Mud Pit on her first lap )

And finally

U Conn ( host college ) with Carnigie Mellon

[/QUOTE]

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
There's that road racer from Belgium or the Netherlands or some place America doesn't care about that puts them all to shame. I'll ban N8 and assign credit to the first person that figures out who that is.

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
The truth is, if you saw any of these chicks out at the bar, they'd hardly warrant a second glance. I gave up on looking for a chick who MTB's long ago when I had this epiphany:

1. Most MTB chicks just aren't that hot.
2. Even if they are, they aren't a lot of fun to ride with because you'll likely be at pretty drastically different skill levels.
3. Most of us just have fun riding with our bros; why f with it?

I'll now don my fire-retardant suit and await the flamethrowers.

--JP

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
The truth is, if you saw any of these chicks out at the bar, they'd hardly warrant a second glance. I gave up on looking for a chick who MTB's long ago when I had this epiphany:

2. Even if they are, they aren't a lot of fun to ride with because you'll likely be at pretty drastically different skill levels.

--JP
Amen sister......

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002

--JP
That is so bizarre! I was just going to say the same thing about most of most guys I know who MTB (not exactly Calvin Klein undie models ya know, just regular people)! What are the odds? :biggrin:

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
That is so bizarre! I was just going to say the same thing about most of most guys I know who MTB (not exactly Calvin Klein undie models ya know, just regular people)! What are the odds? :biggrin:
All dudes are super-model-worthy. Didn't you know?

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Preach on, sista. We're a pretty ugly crew!

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Missy is awesome.

She's now a local to us east coasters and a regular up at Snowshoe. She is very supportive of the younger generation of riders coming up.

That alone makes her beautiful in my book.

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Don't make me post a picture of my 5'4", 150lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal in a speedo!!