Quantcast

How about some pictures of RM members?

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I'd post a picture of my member but it won't fit on the screen. Oh - that's terrible - I can't believe I just typed that. How immature.

How about one of me and my wife in NH instead?

Or perhaps myself posing as a lumber jack:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
dirtydirtysouf said:
i think you pulled me over one night
you were probably "rollin' dirty". ;)

some people relax by getting as far away from work as possible while others never quit. ok...so i'm a workaholic :D

on-duty

off-duty :D

updated family pics

the kids

the wife; drunk for the first time (in green shirt)

the boy after his first DH race

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
this is fellow RM member johnE and myself SSing in germany... we were very active in the SS movement in germany... :devil: ;)

i m the supermodel with the grey goatee..

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Time for a good one of myself (This was before I cut my hair) at my old roommates wedding a little while ago. I am on the left. VERY DRUNK. I think I killed 15 beers that night. I win. (my buddy Joel on the left)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Graphics said:
and that would have been....? younger, hotter, cuter? sorry to disappoint :eviltongu
I just pictured a dude when I read your posts (then again, I'm not too bright), so it was a nice surprise. :) This place could use more female representation.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
I Are Baboon said:
I just pictured a dude when I read your posts (then again, I'm not too bright), so it was a nice surprise. :) This place could use more female representation.
there's ladies here, but i think alot of them are afraid to venture away from the mudhunnies area and into the other creepy realms.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I'm the dude in the red parka with my nephews and their buddy and m y two sons from a winter a go in NY - for some pond hockey action!

when I had my Snipes 30-06:

And before the Snipes I had the Balfa:

And then there was the Cheeta Prowler too:

A Post Plattekill DH day pic with Dalton Doug. :thumb:

Me, Jollytime and justbill from the first Dalton 24 Hour race we did - good times!

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
Ok so this picture is about 10 months old so i've changed a bit my face is thinner and my hair is a touch longer, and it was took at a hotel in a bathroom when i was slightly drunk :D

mw2_edited.JPG

Spudzie

Monkey
Dec 13, 2001
Hebron, ohio
1st pic was taken before a group ride in 04 i'm in the center
2nd pic was taken at an after ride tailgater during a wheel throwing contest (its hard to throw a wheel with a beer in ur hand)

not seeing my face is better for us all

Attachments

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Can't remember if I've posted any, and I'm too lazy to scroll through 19 pages, so here's me... Sorry about the size.... :)

Mt. Snow NORBA Finals '05

Me and my youngest...

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
now that was easy...I gotcha ya!! I'm gonna have me some Graphic fun with this one...(you don't mind if I play with you a little?) :) I'll be nice. :)