Quantcast

How do i love Mountain Biking, Let me count the ways...

J

JRB

Ridemonkey said:
This guy could give Instigator a run for his money!
Yeah - and he left out the road bikes and the old cruiser. Now he is the marketer for Wheat Ridge Cyclery, so I can only imagine where that will lead to.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
loco-gringo said:
Yeah - and he left out the road bikes and the old cruiser. Now he is the marketer for Wheat Ridge Cyclery, so I can only imagine where that will lead to.
Ahhhhhhhh............that explains the two spankin' new Yetis. Last time I was in WR they were loaded to the gills with Yetis.

What's the deal w/ leaving out the roadies & cruiser??? If you are going to bother lining them up for a pic you might as well get the whole quiver!

Nice line up though! :drool:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
mtnbkr4235 said:
I wish I had a stable that was consistantly so nice..... mine ranges from a 04 V10 to a 03 Trek 820 with 3-4bikes in between.

you could sell the v10 and get three different bikes............

anthonysloan

Chimp
Sep 7, 2004
SkaredShtles said:
Dude! Weed your yard, fer krissakes. :p

-S.S.-
Beautiful fall days, highly rideable steeds and all you can think about is household drudgery.

What is this world coming to?

;)

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
ride then weed. thats how your priorities should be set. or ride weed then ride again. that is even better. :thumb:

J

JRB

me89 said:
ride then weed. thats how your priorities should be set. or ride weed then ride again. that is even better. :thumb:

Here comes llkoolkeg to say, weed, then ride, weed while riding, weed, ride, more weed, ride, mushrooms, weed, and then mushrooms, ahhh, who cares if there are weeds in the yard??? Who needs to ride and then weed??? Ahhh, the colors are so pretty. :D