Quantcast

how I spent my Sunday

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I spent the day Sunday at Paragon Adventure Park in PA. Had a good time, ran some pretty good trails and met some great people. Here are a few pics - there are lots more on my website. Click the thumbnails for bigger pics

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Looks like you had a blast from the pics. Did you lift it some more? Those aren't your good old Dueler A/Ts. I'm actually debating on selling my "4Runner", and buying a LC. I will have 4WD soon...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
man this thread went nowhere and I haven't even been in it once.

Jackson kick as pics! I would really like to go there sometime with my grocery getter.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
JSB said:
Looks like you had a blast from the pics. Did you lift it some more? Those aren't your good old Dueler A/Ts. I'm actually debating on selling my "4Runner", and buying a LC. I will have 4WD soon...
I put a 2" body lift on it this summer and some 33/12.5-15 Firestone Destination MTs

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
jacksonpt said:
I put a 2" body lift on it this summer and some 33/12.5-15 Firestone Destination MTs
It looks good. :thumb:
I've decided not to do anything with mine anymore until I get 4WD. So that means I have to sell it. I also need to move apparently, so I can attend trails like that.