Quantcast

How many of you ride dirt bikes?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
do you realize what this little thread could start? never play with gasoline and fire, i sugest u delete this thread before its shut down....

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
I just started last year, but there are no places left to really ride around here. I'm thinking about selling it actually. I'll probably hold onto it till we get to WA and see what it's like out there.

it's a 92 RM 125... love it when I can get out, but that's very rare. :(

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by DLo
I wish I could more often.. damn addicting :dead: What do you all ride? I only started last year and have been out a couple times.. have a 91 KDX 200 right now.

Here's a vid I have layin around on the server - I'm the slow one eating all the dust.
http://www.freerideracing.com/movies/bringburnt.mpg

Ahhh, another moneypit hobby:devil:
Grew up riding dirt bikes but gave it up when I went away to college. Borrow a friends 1993 KDX200 from time to time or another friends 199-something Suzuki DR350 dualsport.

Is that a trail? Looks like a road....smooth looking too.

I want to get another bike but it will most likely be after I am done with DHing as having two hobbies like that can be to expensive.

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
Originally posted by RhinofromWA
Is that a trail? Looks like a road....smooth looking too.
Yeah, it's one of the easiest trails at the local park. Usually it's pretty bad though, ruts and dips all over the place. I think they had just groomed it that past weekend.

I was thinkin of making the KDX street legal.. worth it? I only want it to run to school and such. Not going to bother with freeways.