Quantcast

how well can monkeys spin a story together?!?!?!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
So IL9... you're graduating half way through the year? So are you graduating early or were you just a super-senior this school year?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Can we just go ahead and merge this with the ramdon thought thread.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
I "graduated early", too. I had enough of high school after 3 years.

Graduating early sounds a lot better than dropping out.
i did 4 online classes and a full corse load this term. so seven classes full normal classes, then work on the online stuff at night after work. so basically i started my day at 6 am and it didn't end till midnight.....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
There were no "online class" options in 1988, unfortunately. Otherwise I might have done the same. Night school didn't appeal to me at the time.

mangina under where
It turned out o have been under the pier. The pier where they found the car under the water with the trunk filled with cement, and after they hauled it out and took photos and busied themselves with chisels for a while, they discovered what was once the steward for the local Teamsters chapter. They looked at each other and just shoved the wreck and the remains back over the side, best to leave it.

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
But they hadn't dug deep enough, for under the hood, in place of the engine, was a chest--not just any chest! But the very chest containing a small child... a small Mayan child... who shat Mayan blue crystals into his diapers. Propelling the growth of manginas all over the world!