Quantcast

How's the Aussie Domination at the Champs??

chuckie

Monkey
Jul 2, 2007
3 World champions from a country with little hills and flat tracks!! :D

Congrats Sam Hill, Troy Brosnan and Caroline Buchannan!!

Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie!!....

dilzy

Monkey
Sep 7, 2008
Oi Oi Oi! Would have been over the moon if the Karver nailed the win. He must have had an off.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
4 brits in the top 10 is pretty dominant, just a shame none of them got that 1 spot

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Yeah, long gone are the days of a top ten peppered with Aussies & French hey. Hill aside, I reckon the Brits have got the domination at the moment, although the Kiwis kick arse too given their population size.

Good to see more upcoming talent out of Australia in Troy, O'Connor and Button.

monkeyfcuker

Monkey
May 26, 2008
UK, Carlisle
Someone needs to do something about the French women, stacked I think is the term! They're almost the only women racing!

How 'bout Danny Hart tho, first year in senior (IIRC) and he's stepped it right up, that head angle maybe aint so steep after all :p

I have no idea how you guys understand him tho, I bloody struggle and I'm used to that accent!

Last edited:

stringbean

Chimp
Aug 30, 2008
Yeah, but only one Aussie in the top 20, and two in the top 50 (in the men's)...
if your not first your last, and no one wants to be a looser. In the end, no one cares about second, or 12th or 52nd. we all remember who won the race that year, and thats all that matters.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
if your not first your last, and no one wants to be a looser. In the end, no one cares about second, or 12th or 52nd. we all remember who won the race that year, and thats all that matters.
Yah, who remembers who got 2nd and 3rd at that one race in italy a couple years ago that gee won. I feel like some guy who's name is a little familiar did alright there, but then had a spill and lost to that other dude who'd never won a championship, and then gee came in and smoked the two of them. don't remember the other guys names though.

Or that one race last year where peat beat that other guy by like .01 seconds or something retarded small. can't remember the other guy, I think he might be prety famous and race for the syndicate.

Or that one time sam hill just beat that other guy who rarely gets podiums, but just managed to pull a huge 2nd place this year at champs...what was that dudes name?