Quantcast

Huntsville 100 Smack Buster II

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
August 9th 7 am start.
It was originally intended to be a solo effort for all the All Around Tuff Guys (AATG) to ride and smack each other about. But more than anything it should really be about having fun.
So we can actually run it however we want and I’m open to suggestions. If there are a couple of groups who want to form ‘team’ (used loosely to mean a group of people riding together) and want to compare times against other people with the same group make up that would be cool too (AATG’s reserve all glory and bragging rights though). If anybody is going to compete on teams in any of the endurance races later in the year this is a good change to get together and develop strategy, logistics’, meal prep etc. Also if you just want to come out and do a couple of laps, come on out ride your laps hangout and drink beer and BBQ. I would like to get a head count of what people are doing what because I’m going to make score sheets and a few other things so I need time to prepare.
If anybody would like to help plan things let me know.
I have some setup suggestions and will prepare that list later.
Anybody planning on camping either day?
Also keep in mind this is a RIDE not a RACE.
I was informed that it’s the same weekend as the free TT at RHR, so be it. Have fun no matter what ride you do. As quoted by TechniKyl “Options is good.”
Off line questions send to tonydeore@hotmail.com (might not be able to answer right away not supposed to be online at the office)

(Please, please try to keep this thread On Topic to cut down on the confusion)

Me – Solo (I’m not quite sure if I will actually be able to ride due to a recent injury but if I cant I will be there all day probably at the scorers table drinking, scoring and BBQing.