Quantcast

Hypnosis premiere in Santa Cruz, Feb. 10

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
Hypnosis (Clay Porter's sequel to Synopsis) is premiering at the Rio Theater in Santa Cruz on Friday, February 10 at 8:00. Everyone come, it'll rock.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
v10"o-PlEaSuRe said:
how did you manage to get it the day after the world premiere??
I don't know. I just saw the poster at my bike shop. :)

The Rio is an older movie theater, there's a door charge of $5, it's kid-friendly. There might be a raffle, I'm not sure. The New World Disorder premiers were at the Rio and they had raffles so there's a chance.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
Another Bike Shop actually. I'm sure there's one at Bike Trip too. I'm just talking about the poster I saw.

Whereas NWD premiers before were put on by the Bicycle Trip, I'm pretty sure Fox is doing this one.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
That was fun. Too bad they forgot to check the disk for fingerprints before playing it for the show. =P

It was a good movie, but there were a few things that bothered me about it. Lots of re-used footage was my main abhor.

thePINKster

Monkey
Jan 31, 2006
bay area, Cali
i liked it ... the music at the world cups was super cheesy. i swear it was straight out of the movie "speed" with keanu reeves.

the movie rocked though... it made me want to ride soo bad that i started twitching and tweaking out. props to clay porter

A little too much up close and personal and too much handheld footage for my taste. (Maybe because it was on a big screen, but damn, I was getting dizzy!) Overall, theh movie was pretty good.

Too funny about the finger prints! I sitting there thinking "who's the guy with the fat fingers? Wipe that thing down next time."