Quantcast

I Brazilian Down Hiller And I Need A Usa Downhiller Friend !!!

armando

Chimp
May 2, 2007
HELLO!! HELLLO!! HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

HI.....i´m traing to correspond withi a downhiller friends in USA.

My intention is have a friends to talk about evrything, buy parts of bikes, well I need a friends.

Thank´s

Armando
armandobilato@hotmail.com

rosenamedpoop

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2004
just Santa Cruz...
HELLO!! HELLLO!! HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

HI.....i´m traing to correspond withi a downhiller friends in USA.

My intention is have a friends to talk about evrything, buy parts of bikes, well I need a friends.

Thank´s

Armando
armandobilato@hotmail.com
Goodday seller,

I saw your advert and am quite interested on your item. Please correspond at soonest with your final offer. My purchasing agent will arrange pick-up and payment will be of money order. Please notify me of condition of item with haste.

May God bless on your children,

Rupert Albert Von Deterson III

I will also do you the greatest favor of distributing your email adress to many many of my "freinds".

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
Goodday seller,

I saw your advert and am quite interested on your item. Please correspond at soonest with your final offer. My purchasing agent will arrange pick-up and payment will be of money order. Please notify me of condition of item with haste.

May God bless on your children,

Rupert Albert Von Deterson III

I will also do you the greatest favor of distributing your email adress to many many of my "freinds".
i lol'd

Fala ae cumpadi, beleza?
Sou brasileiro e moro aqui na California ja faz um tempo. Se voce realmente estiver interessado em comprar pecas de bike aqui dos EUA me envie um PM aqui pelo RideMonkey e assim trocamos emails. Eu ja faco envios de material de MTB, kite surf e outros esportes. Eu tenho conta com empresas de MTB e por isso ofereco um bom preco e o metodo de envio tambem facilita/dimini os impostos a serem pagos.
Abraco!