Quantcast

i don't know why i hate bikes now

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
i thankyou for the cool invitation to visit your trails. i think that i may suck it up and renew the old passport to find out about the trails on the other side. i have genuine interest but i have had a couple of setbacks with work and education.

according to everyone else it may take a couple of years to really accomplish something worthwhile. that ferry service will probably become more reliable in the next couple of years. there is alot of interest and a large number of people who are saying that they can't live without it... popularity counts with that thing..

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
HTFR said:
have you thought of tool and die (machining) or welding?
i enjoy welding but dislike tool and die. i was in mechanical engineering last fall and didnt like it. i hate the smell of burning metal but dont mind melting it. i can use a lathe but i got really bored and went home to do carpentry instead. mechanical engineering makes electronic engineering seem much more fun. my profs were way too anal and i never want to have to consider combustion again. it is supposed to work dammit.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
OGRipper said:
Dude, you need to be a cab driver. At least for a little while. How about it?
:sneaky:

i cant even drive. 29and never touched an automobile. i have an interest in truck driving school though. yesterday i saw the hottest hillbilly dreamwoman hauling garbage disposal all covered in soot singing at the wheel. i am in lo-ove with hot hillbily women with bouncing pigtails. she smiled at me so fine. nothing i could do about either. i need to drive maby this year i will take my beginners test. to hell with the scooters i wanna drive a 18 wheeler truck to start out. just like that little redhairs perty drivin lady.

i saw a job throwing garbage for $12 an hour i am almost inspired to do it for the rest of the summer just to find her again. :heart:

mostly i think aircraft school is better because i could maby get flight discounts and fly bikes for dirt cheap. go visit people in the states in remote locations perhaps... :evil:

kinda like a vacation plan built in would be nice :devil:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Drunken_Ninja said:
:sneaky:

i cant even drive. 29and never touched an automobile. i have an interest in truck driving school though. yesterday i saw the hottest hillbilly dreamwoman hauling garbage disposal all covered in soot singing at the wheel. i am in lo-ove with hot hillbily women with bouncing pigtails. she smiled at me so fine. nothing i could do about either. i need to drive maby this year i will take my beginners test. to hell with the scooters i wanna drive a 18 wheeler truck to start out. just like that little redhairs perty drivin lady.

i saw a job throwing garbage for $12 an hour i am almost inspired to do it for the rest of the summer just to find her again. :heart:

mostly i think aircraft school is better because i could maby get flight discounts and fly bikes for dirt cheap. go visit people in the states in remote locations perhaps... :evil:

kinda like a vacation plan built in would be nice :devil:
Maybe you should run for President.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
lately i suspect i want to save for a freeride bike or dh bike. that is why i was hating bikes again, i need a new challenge. maby a year off will help healin old injuries. got to work for $$$ this year instead. i am getting psyched...i was drained for the last few months and all i really did was sleep to catch up. Maby its crunch time... summer is hot an horny and it seems to be here

Drunken_Ninja said:
lately i suspect i want to save for a freeride bike or dh bike. that is why i was hating bikes again, i need a new challenge. maby a year off will help healin old injuries. got to work for $$$ this year instead. i am getting psyched...i was drained for the last few months and all i really did was sleep to catch up. Maby its crunch time... summer is hot an horny and it seems to be here

I have a spider collection would you like to buy them? It is hot and horny in New Orleans right now so maybe thats why my pitbull wants to mate the biggest spider.
Anyhoo if you pay postage i might be able to throw in a bicycle but i would prefer if you didn't try to melt it down ........................
And please go get a haircut. :mumble:

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
wow i have been surfing through some of the delusions i used to have tonight, seems like it was at its worst 3 years ago. I am rehabilitated now and the medication works sweet. I am returning to electronics engineering technology to recontinue what I began 8 years ago.

as for bikes i am riding them though I don't have anything too hardcore right now.