Quantcast

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i flew on a canadian regional air re-make that had all the 1st class seats ripped out to make way for coach. as a result of putting seats where the coach bulkhead used to be, my row was situated to be without any view whatsoever.

therefore, i hated mmike for 2 hrs on friday

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
i flew on a canadian regional air re-make that had all the 1st class seats ripped out to make way for coach. as a result of putting seats where the coach bulkhead used to be, my row was situated to be without any view whatsoever.

therefore, i hated mmike for 2 hrs on friday
Pfft, that's only part time hate.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Obese have right to 2 airline seats: Canada court
OTTAWA (Reuters) - Obese people have the right to two seats for the price of one on flights within Canada, the Supreme Court of Canada ruled on Thursday.
ADVERTISEMENT

The high court declined to hear an appeal by Canadian airlines of a decision by the Canadian Transportation Agency that people who are "functionally disabled by obesity" deserve to have two seats for one fare.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The hate isn't burning, it is like a mountain. The hate is massive, been around for a long time and will be around long into the future.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I thought I was all alone in how I felt about him.
Its good to have support.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I hate MMike because I love being part of the e-mob mentality. :shakefist:

Actually, I found a great nickname for MMike. I vote we change his Custom title to the following:

Main Entry: oaf
Pronunciation: \&#712;&#333;f\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural oafs
Etymology: alteration of auf, alfe goblin's child, probably from Middle English alven, elven elf, fairy, from Old English elfen nymphs; akin to Old English ælf elf &#8212; more at elf
Date: 1625
1 : a stupid person : boob
2 : a big clumsy slow-witted person

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
mmike's hands are too soft & milky to be that of an oaf.

i hear he rides w/ basq gloves, just to be prudent.