Quantcast

I keep hearing of this certain rumor....

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
That I was gonna sue, or sued Whistler after my crash last year on Dirt Merchant.

SUEING WHISTLER HAS NEVER EVEN CROSSED MY MIND!!!!

So if you hear of anyone talking about this rumor, please set them straight.

Thanks

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
whatever jerk...you know you took them for all they had and thats why the jumps are being shut down! :(

j/k :)

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
There was a thread in here awhile ago and although names weren't named in that thread, they were in the rumor mill on the streets.

I'd have given Freak a big 'ol kick in the junk if he had tried that s**t after the accident....I unfortunately got to witness it and it was no one's fault but his (and his old ancient pedals ;) )

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Well then I'll start a rumor that I'm gonna sue you for starting the rumor that we were gonna sue the people who started the rumor, so there! :p

Actually, I think I'll sue Freak for mental anguish for making me witness the crash.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Damn, i was hoping this was gonna be about lift operated riding locally.... oh well.......

Im gonna sue you for that mental anguish you just caused me.....

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Freak said:
Last year, when I wrecked on Dirt Merchant and broke my ribs. It was totally my own fault.
Oh, I saw those pictures! :eek:

It's silly to think that you, or anyone else, would sue for something like broken ribs. I mean, I know they are painfull, but it's not like your not going to heal.

Hmm....I broke my ankle playing on the company soccer team, maybe I should claim L&I :think:

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Snacks said:
Oh, I saw those pictures! :eek:

It's silly to think that you, or anyone else, would sue for something like broken ribs. I mean, I know they are painfull, but it's not like your not going to heal.

Hmm....I broke my ankle playing on the company soccer team, maybe I should claim L&I :think:
Exactly why we've been baffled that the rumor was spreading.....and to those who did spread them :nope: not a very nice thing to do!

We still have his cracked helmet as a "trophy" from the crash!

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
bibs said:
you should sue someone for stealing your skillz, cause they caused you to crash. :D "girls like a guy with skillz" :love: :blah:
Yes they surely do....but that doesn't mean skillz on da bike :nuts:

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I thought it was you shave "down there" but we all know that is more than a rumor.....

;)

VG likes guys who look like 13yo boys....

Let the rumor mill continue....

:D :sneaky:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
bibs said:
I hear it helps if you match the landing as you come off of a drop...just another rumor I heard though! :D :p Ouchy!!
maybe he was trying to land vertically on one of those trees? :think:

brock

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Tacoma, WA
Looking at that picture, I can hear the sound of the wind being knocked out of your lungs when you hit.

I'm suing.

fattyfat1

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
Kelso, WA
the best part about that pic is that the crash is implied! we dont really know he crashed from the picture, just from the chit chat on this thread! you can imagine the horrid crash and terrible pain but you cant "see" it. BRILLIANT!!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
I remember seeing that pic on another forum - chills for sure.
Did that happen on the 1st weekend of Oct. last year? If so, then I'm suing Freak. I was there that weekend and DM was closed for a looooooong time. By the time I got to ride that trail, I was worked and couldn't ride it at my full capacity. I'm still traumatized by the events of that day.

I guess I took a job with a legal courier company at the right time. Sue on!!!:thumb:

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Certified Drunk said:
two words! Pull up! or Dead sailer.

Kinda hard to pull up when your foot comes off of the pedal. If you look closely you can see the pedal behind my calf.

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
dirtjumpP.1 said:
did you ride down the rest of the run?
Yea, after about 15min of gathering all of my senses, and noticing my helmet was cracked and checked over the bike.....I coasted out the rest of the run. Went back and laid down, then the next day I wrapped my ribs and took about 8 advil every 3-4hrs and rode.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Certified Drunk said:
two words! Pull up! or Dead sailer.
That sailor was dead before he fell - that's definitely a murdered sailor.;)

I've had some sketchy nosers along the way that the suspension bailed my ass out on huge. The moment before touchdown in that situation has to be one of the worst feelings you can have on a bike.