Quantcast

I love when the cops

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
...Tangle their own words right into letting you go.

So I get Pulled over, Officer says My pipes are a little too loud as being the reason he pulled me over.......I go into how Its old enough, and has enough miles that its legal to change the pipes.....He says it doesnt matter, I say..... Want me to lift the seat so you can see the sticker that came with the pipes that says they are within legal sound and noise limits for CA.........So this is were it gets extra fun, I pop the seat, he reads it, looks at the number stamped on the pipes.......This is where he goes into how he has to write me a ticket for wearing headphones...........I ask him why is he really going to write me a ticket for headphones....He says yes, You cant hear whats happening because of them.....I say really, I cant hear without them either.....He says.....You can hear fine without them, I said...... but you just pulled me over for overly loud exhaust.... He says......well its ok to wear headphones when you get on the freeway.....I said.... So your promoting me to ride wrecklessly and be unsafe and put my headphones in while I am riding on the freeway......He says..... No, put them in, just dont turn them on till yuour on the freeway....I say......Exactly how sir, is it you know I had them turned on now, and I wasnt just waiting till I get on the freeway.........He said....... Ok shutup smartass......Go home.

BmxConvert

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Longview, Washington
Slighlty off topic... We tried to get my father to taze a few of us so that we could find out how it feels, of course he put us in cuffs and gave us breathalizers in the living room prior to saying no. What a let down.
Government issued tazers/stun guns are all monitored everytime they are charged and/or shot which is why he wouldn't do it.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
dang dirty , the movalley cops have it out for you . how many times have they pullled you over in your truck or on your bike ?

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
back in the day when i was doing LE work for the state, i had to get tazed to see how it felt (and pepper sprayed). now this was before anyone knew tazers were truly dangerous, etc. etc.

from my experience, i would rather be tazed 10 times again before i get pepper sprayed.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
dang dirty , the movalley cops have it out for you . how many times have they pullled you over in your truck or on your bike ?
Twice now, once in my truck, then wanted to make sure that the ice chest was tied in, seeing how I dont have a tailgate, second was this.

Either way, I kinda like it, If they pull me over for this crap, that means theya re really bored

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
That was like.........hard to read.....I felt like I.....was.....William Shatner when I was.....reading your.......post.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
back in the day when i was doing LE work for the state, i had to get tazed to see how it felt (and pepper sprayed). now this was before anyone knew tazers were truly dangerous, etc. etc.

from my experience, i would rather be tazed 10 times again before i get pepper sprayed.
I've never been pepper sprayed, but I can imagine how much that would hurt.

A few years ago, I used to brew habanero hot sauce. Roasting five pounds of habs in a small, unventilated kitchen is like working in a cloud of pepper gas. Lots of coughing, puking, burning eyes, and hands that are on fire or days.

Getting a face full of capsaicin would not be fun.