Quantcast

i need some one to ride with mondat after noon

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
so here is the deal i flew my mom up from southern idaho for mother's day and while she has been here i haven't had time to ride she leaves monday monring and i have the day off all my normal riding buddies have to work i have a truck and what to go ride so let me know if anybody wants to go or is going and i can tag along please my bike misses me

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
i didn't really have any place picked out i live in n seattle but will be out at the airport around 11am so i don't know i would like to hit up some thing with a longer run

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
i hadn't really planned where i would like to go earlier than that i was thinking noonish but hit me up in the weekend i really want a longer run might even be a good day for a hike-n-bike

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
cm16white said:
i really want a longer run might even be a good day for a hike-n-bike
are there any good hike'n'bikes around? Roam has me drooling for something like sun valley. if not...where should we start clearing the single track>?:)

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
i grew up in southern idaho about an hour away from there we could go i have a cousin who lives close the segment in roam made me hard my gf might not be real happy if i just left but she's pretty forgiving

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
awesome...how far is it from Cor'd'lane (or however you spell it)?

is mission ridge shuttleable?

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Ill be at sst this afternoon just working on pumping and getting ready for the race sat. Gas prices are crazy... 3.11 is the cheapest i paid. I got rid of the f150 with its 30 gallon tank but my sport trac with 22 gallons and 14mpg isnt much better...

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
downhillracer said:
1990 GMC sierra 3500

and it looks like we aren't gonna be out at exit 27 this afternoon.
Wow does it have any sort of lift or does it just like to suck it down?

Why didnt you go today?

Gex said:
Ill be at sst this afternoon just working on pumping and getting ready for the race sat. Gas prices are crazy... 3.11 is the cheapest i paid. I got rid of the f150 with its 30 gallon tank but my sport trac with 22 gallons and 14mpg isnt much better...
Wait isnt a sport trac a small SUV thing? Man that thing gets terrible gas mileage if its the car im thinking of. O and i paid 3.09 at the 76 by my house today w00t:D