Quantcast

I think I may have a problem.....

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco-gringo said:
Yup - why do I need to rectify my mistakes to someone that I think is an ass bandit though???
Oh good god, did you get that from 1994 sh!tlashes?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
He just chooses martinis and tea instead. You are such a man stosh.
what-ever a$$hole you're the one who had tea that the salon.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BurlySurly said:
what? you thought you had a chance actually? good god. letting a woman control you is never the way.

DHGirlies Bitch = LocoHomo
locohomo thats a new one.. NICE! I'll use that one thats for sure.

J

JRB

BurlySurly said:
Oh good god, did you get that from 1994 sh!tlashes?

While you slam me for leghumping lisa, it becomes more apparent you are leghumping stosh. That is way less gay for sure. :rolleyes:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco-gringo said:
While you slam me for leghumping lisa, it becomes more apparent you are leghumping stosh. That is way less gay for sure. :rolleyes:
Whatever, you sir are an...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
There was no reference to tea jackass. :angry:
YOu were the one who said the had it there and you were all excited about it.

J

JRB

stosh said:
YOu were the one who said the had it there and you were all excited about it.

I think you need to re-read the thread buttmunch. I referred to a candle not tea. If your ghey ass had tea a salon while you got your ball-less sack waxed you may be getting the two confused. My posts never mentioned tea.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
I think you need to re-read the thread buttmunch. I referred to a candle not tea. If your ghey ass had tea a salon while you got your ball-less sack waxed you may be getting the two confused. My posts never mentioned tea.
Sorry actually you said you had tea and not just refering to the fact that it was there.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I went back and re-read it. I see you deleted all posts related to all the tea you had at the hair salon.

J

JRB

stosh said:
I went back and re-read it. I see you deleted all posts related to all the tea you had at the hair salon.

Oh yeah - I just couldn't stand for you to be right. :rolleyes:

J

JRB

Well - here we are. I stopped going to that salon and you are still watching the Mountain, huh??? Better yet, you make fun of Gilmore Girls and watch the Mountain. geee ayyyy whyyyyy????? Because you are.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco-gringo said:
Well - here we are. I stopped going to that salon and you are still watching the Mountain, huh??? Better yet, you make fun of Gilmore Girls and watch the Mountain. geee ayyyy whyyyyy????? Because you are.
You're not getting your "bump" title back, no matter how many old threads you bump, Ball Fondler.

SoCalsurfer

Barney
Nov 1, 2004
Venice, CA
Nip/Tuck all the way baby :) Besides that, I'm a reality show freak...Gotta love Biggest Looser, nothing like seeing about a bunch of PHAT folks running around trying to loose weight :blah:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Dang! Now this is one seriously aggressive ghey thread.

Stosh, you should be playing on your new ghey computer with your new ghey software that some stupid ghey dork burned for ya instead of watching ghey TV... besides, if you are going to be ghey go all the way and watch something like Too Wong Foo... Can't help but laugh at Wesley Snipes in a dress. :blah:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ciaran said:
Dang! Now this is one seriously aggressive ghey thread.

Stosh, you should be playing on your new ghey computer with your new ghey software that some stupid ghey dork burned for ya instead of watching ghey TV... besides, if you are going to be ghey go all the way and watch something like Too Wong Foo... Can't help but laugh at Wesley Snipes in a dress. :blah:
Yeah I missed The Mountain this week actually...

HA HA HA!!!! @ Wesley Snipes in a dress.

You got my PM then?

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
loco-gringo said:
I don't think they are going to let you have "Bump" back so stop it.

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
I don't think they are going to let you have "Bump" back so stop it.

Binary Visions beat you to it. :eviltongu

When are we riding???