Quantcast

I think i'm a crack addict.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
My dream last night, err today.

After school (i guess i was still in middle school, or went to a traditional highschool). I went home and did homework and forgot to eat dinner and take a shower. I woke up and walked to school (in the same clothes) drinking a bottle of beer and eating chips. Then I took a shower at school in the classroom before people got there. Later I put salt and stuff on my dinner, all of a sudden Lovebunny was eating my dinner. He liked it. Then I was riding some 20'+ ladder that curved around a house.

and I woke up at 1pm...

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
You subconsciously want lovebunny, in a brokeback mountain kinda way.

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk

After school (i guess i was still in middle school, or went to a traditional highschool). I went home and did homework and forgot to eat dinner and take a shower. I woke up and walked to school (in the same clothes) drinking a bottle of beer and eating chips. Then I took a shower at school in the classroom before people got there. Later I put salt and stuff on my dinner, all of a sudden Lovebunny was eating my dinner. He liked it. Then I was riding some 20'+ ladder that curved around a house.

and I woke up at 1pm...
****ing Crack head

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Beer and chips, seems pretty normal
Taking a shower in a class room, a tad strange but I have showered in the emergency rinse shower in a chem. lab before so it's not out of the question.
Fantacizing about Lovebunny, that's where this gets Freudian

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Whan you quit the reefer your dreams come back with a vengeance for a month. Imagine eight hours of high intensity, high volume, psychedelic IMAX film. And no, it's not very restful.
That sounds gnarly. Which IMAX movie? The Lion one? :shocked:

The IMAX movie, Top Speed would be cool. It had some DH.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru

and I woke up at 1pm...
hmmm.. so the youth call weewees dinner now??....
i gotta update my american slang.