Quantcast

@@@ i think you know what day it is GMT@@@

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Internet people, GREETINGS! Currently enjoying my $1.05 cup of gas station coffee.

Got an easy jog done before sunrise this morning. I've got a half marathon tomorrow and am looking forward to coming up just short on yet another race goal, this time being the sub-1:30 half marathon. Sub-3:15 marathon: Fail. Sub-40 10K: Fail. Sub-19 5K: Fail. I will say that I've got the best shot at this one though.

Heh.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Internet people, GREETINGS! Currently enjoying my $1.05 cup of gas station coffee.

Got an easy jog done before sunrise this morning. I've got a half marathon tomorrow and am looking forward to coming up just short on yet another race goal, this time being the sub-1:30 half marathon. Sub-3:15 marathon: Fail. Sub-40 10K: Fail. Sub-19 5K: Fail. I will say that I've got the best shot at this one though.

Heh.

Henry Ford said:
Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Heh.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The following error occurred:
You must spread reputation to at least 4 other user(s) before you can give reputation to jstuhlman again.
I tried!

Howdy yawl. Woke up with a pounding headache today, but whatever, its Friday.

Doing some work stuff today. Also selling a set of Aviva Elixirs with newish pads in them, one pair of new pads and some Avid rotors to a random Pinkbiker at lunch; for the grand total of $130. I'll be happy to say goodbye to those things. The guy is also buying an old RaceFace Evolve DH crankset for $30, not sure why someone wants a boat anchor around here, but meh.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Nailed the interview yesterday, I fully anticipate they will make an offer. Now to see if the benefits package is better than it is here...

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Much fun last night! I scooted close enough to snap this undercover photo of this really drunk dude with black magic marker drawings ALL over his face. HAHAHAHAHAHA You can't quite see the penis all across his nose.
IMG_20160317_175417 (1).jpg

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the only thing planned for today.....well fuck.....every day....just got flushed down the toilet.

next!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Happly Friday Monkies!

Today is awesome news day, I was out on leave when profit sharing numbers were communicated and I also got a new boss during the same period so my personal communication never happened, today the deposit did happen and holy shit eating grin... it looks like 130% of target plus an extra 5K for being in the top quartile for expense management.

Dentist bike will be researched ordered and delivered by the end of May.

In other also good news I graduated to 12 minutes on all machines at rehab and got a gold star for increasing METS while reducing heart rate and BP, not sure what all that means but I do like a nice gold star now and again.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Bike parts sold and cash in hand. Guy was driving a modified Prius; lowered, custom exhaust, tuned etc etc. That's really cool, but still had me ":rofl:".

On the way to the exchange, I also saw 1 BMW i8, 2 Porsche GT3's and one very nice M4. Not bad.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
6" of snow and still snowing has halted any riding plans for this weekend.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Dealing with "Challenged Adults " can get really exciting. First pickup has a difficult time communicating. Finally got the point across that his mom was down on the floor in the house. I gloved up and grabbed my kit. She is elderly and had fallen during the night and had been down for at least 6 hrs. Head and hip injuries. I got fire and ems rolling. They packaged her up and took her to the hospital. What a way to start my day

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Net stock portfolio is back to even after I jumped in back in early January, right before oil and China crapped on everything the following week and I watched it all slide. My only regret is that I didn't have more to invest while it was down.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Fapped the fatbike. Glorious Friday morning. Fun was had, although riding on a section of a lake was probably not that smart...

LoupGarou.jpg

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Beautiful day, trails are in a prime shape and fucking bureaucrats' mud ban prevents me from hitting them... in the daylight. The night shall be mine!!