I wanna ride when I get home

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Saturday the 5th.

Mount Wilson

Shuttle shuttle shuttle!

I haven't ridden at all in Ireland and I get home the 4th (friday). I am riding on the 5th (saturday). Anyone want to join me?

tgreathead

Monkey
Jan 14, 2005
Los Angeles
Its about time!! And congratulations :thumb:
I'm gone this weekend, will be in NorCal. Scott's here, PM him.
Next weekend we're taking the plunge if you know what I mean...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
tgreathead said:
Its about time!! And congratulations :thumb:
I'm gone this weekend, will be in NorCal. Scott's here, PM him.
Next weekend we're taking the plunge if you know what I mean...
Taking the plunge? You and Scott getting married? ;)

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
lovebunny said:
i kinda do. and so is mike. ill drive you up mike
I thought you had to go to Jail this weekend? Anyway you know I'm down and I call shotgun biatch.:p Call me later about it so we can set it up.

C

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Going to be a semi short ride for me. It's the Wifies birthday that day. I want to do a ride in the morning and then par-tay down on saturday night.

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
So what is the word on this ride? Tunnel/Springs sounds good but I would be down for anything at this point.

Well, anything DH that is. Wilson barely qualifies IMO.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Pegboy said:
So what is the word on this ride? Tunnel/Springs sounds good but I would be down for anything at this point.

Well, anything DH that is. Wilson barely qualifies IMO.
Yeah, I would be the first to say that Wilson is NOT a DH ride. It's a trail ride that generally points downhill. But it's super close to me so I love it. Besides if you do it on a hardtail and pin it all the way down it can be super fun.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Ciaran said:
Going to be a semi short ride for me. It's the Wifies birthday that day. I want to do a ride in the morning and then par-tay down on saturday night.
You get married, spend a month together in Ireland, and you still can't get a way for one day to ride? "I fell in to a burning ring off fire, it whent down, down, down, as the flames came higher, and it burns, burns, burns, the ring off fire, the ring of fire.":D Maybe Social D's "prison bound" would fit as well.

Nah man, I'm jus giving you the business. Say hi to wifey and make sure you don't leave her alone in the same room as Noah.:eek: