Quantcast

I wanna see Shaun Palmer on Dancing with the Stars

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I can admit to the fact that I watch Dancing with the Stars. I'm secure enough in that.

I really wanna see Palmer, the Miserable Champion, come out and slam it on Dancing with the Stars. He'd make Lil Kim look like an upstanding member of the Church of Latter Day Saints.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
It was 105 here today. Outside doesn't sound like a good plan when it goes about 95.
Soon its only going to be riding by night light.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Less complaining, more riding. After I've met 2 freeriders from Israel who claimed one of the hottest summers I've ridden in was quite ok feeling hot weather is not going to bother me. Well maybe until I get hallucinations from dehydration.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I used to ride regularly in 110 plus in the Mojave...suck it up Dirt, sheesh. A revelation like watching DWTS AND this in one post? Trashing your rep brah, trashing your rep...

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Palmer......that's a good choice, but Bender would be way more entertaining. "Ladies and gentlemen, it looks like Josh has taken a very nasty fall....well, just walking to the stage tonight, and will be out an estimated 4-6 months."

homepiece

Monkey
May 22, 2006
OHIO
It would be the second reality show that he has been on, since he already beat the dog p!ss out of the old man on Bering Sea Gold under his pseudonym Scott Meisterheim.