Quantcast

I wish I could make this stuff up....

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
**I've been waiting for this case to clear in superior court to show these pictures and now that it's over...they are fair game**

A while back i had a jump and run from a traffic stop. (car rolls to a stop as the passengers pile out of still moving car and take off running)

I ran down one of the passengers and another officer managed to catch the driver about 5 blocks away. The next morning, a homeowner near where the car was stopped, called and stated he found something under his car. I respond to find a gun wrapped in a black t-shirt. the t-shirt belongs to the passenger that i caught after the jump and run and the shirt owner is a convicted felon; ie: it is a felony for him possess a firearm. he swore up and down that it wasn't his gun but fingerprints and the obvious evidence proved otherwise.

this is the "obvious evidence" i'm referring to:

Front
("Carson Stout" is one of the housing projects i work in)

Back
"Plan went sour" is referring to the robbery he was sent to prison over. :rofl:

closeup

**and yes, this is all public record now**

i suppose putting your prison ID on a t-shirt gives you street credit but not common sense
:rofl: :rofl:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Wait, is it too late for McCain to put this guy on the ticket instead of Palin?

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
manimal, i don't think you realize how much i look forward to your anecdotes. while they generally shatter my faith in the human race, they also provide much entertainment that made-up stories just can't match.

hail to the RM Officer
:cheers:

edit: someone give manimal credit for me...i apparently must spread it a bit

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
manimal, i don't think you realize how much i look forward to your anecdotes. while they generally shatter my faith in the human race, they also provide much entertainment that made-up stories just can't match.

hail to the RM Officer

edit: someone give manimal credit for me...i apparently must spread it a bit
haha...thanks. keep an eye out for my book in a few years. i just need to think of a clever title, i already have enough stories to make a novel ;)

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
shoot if someone can make a book of grocery store lists that they've found and make tons of money, you're sure to make millions...just as long as you share the money with your fellow monkeys

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Was there a Police report? For $5 I can find out that address?

:bonk::bonk::bonk:
um...yes, there was a report but you'll only be able to read the public copy of it that pretty much says, "a vehicle was stopped at this location, the occupants fled on foot. two were apprehended and a firearm was located near the scene of the vehicle stop." :D the meat of the report is in the non-public/officer narrative section.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
"My argument for forced ghetto steralization.
The life and times of a zoo keeper"

- By Manimal

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Well......he'll get to make another shirt after this arrest

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
hmmm, a little too eugenic toned for my taste, and besides, most of the stories aren't about dumb criminals but they will be about funny/sobering stories about cops. kind of like super troopers the novel ;)
Aside from the getting shot at part, you make being a cop sound like alot of fun!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
hell yeah it's fun! i just got back from a search warrant about 10 minutes ago, got out of my tact gear, and sat down in the car where i'm typing now. we got a bunch of guns/dope from the house but the best part was when the fish tank exploded from the concussion of the flash bang :D

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
hell yeah it's fun! i just got back from a search warrant about 10 minutes ago, got out of my tact gear, and sat down in the car where i'm typing now. we got a bunch of guns/dope from the house but the best part was when the fish tank exploded from the concussion of the flash bang :D
Another example of police brutality: fish-killers.

Couldn't you have at least negotiated to save the fish?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Peta are gonna be all over your ass Manimal!

Won't somone please think about the fishies!?!

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz

Is pissed, and is taking up the cause of the fish murder on the part of the fascist police state.

He'll have your bike for this!