Quantcast

I won

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I got there and started up about 2ish. The trails were astonishingly dry yet just as rough as I remembered. ;)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i know for a fact one year me and Bumster22 were the last ones to ride Noble/Dalles/Ranger one year, we barely made it out alive. haha Then the next year me and a pal and Serial Midget had to have been the second group to trudge thru since the many snowpack spots we scrogged thru had a couple wheel feet marks. Shoulda started that ride earlier...

oh and 7 a.m. is damn early to start a ride..........

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
SVEN said:
I can honestly say that I am the first one to go down Preston (Tiger Mt) this posted season. Got there @ 7am. My P3 sucks on the climbs, but the downs were fun.
Were you on a white P3? You can down with a brain bucket on and a t-shirt? I was getting ready to head up when you were loading your bike up.

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
ChainWhip said:
Nice... Were you wearing that short sleeve plaid shirt too? That'd a been killer!
ahaha...

I thought that was the only shirt he owned :confused:

Hey Svenny, you need to PM me your phone number so we can go ride bicycles together

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
When I am feeling tired on a long climb. I simply think about the fact that my bike is lighter than the best road bike used to be, and more efficient. That makes me a little faster.

If that fails. I just look at my front wheel and develop a rhythm.