Quantcast

iCar

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I predict awesomeness despite the involvement of VW.

Link

Apple and Volkswagen want to cooperate with the building of vehicles. The American computer company Apple and the Wolfsburger automaker Volkswagen plan an intensive co-operation with the building of vehicles.

“The two enterprises hold conversations, which are, confirmed however still in an early stage” a Volkswagen speaker appropriate Capital information (expenditure 19/2007). As Capital continues to report, Apple boss Steve job and Volkswagen company head Martin winter grain met few days ago to concrete discussions in California.

At the end the development of a “i-Car in such a way specified” could stand. With Apple products of rigged compact cars according to market estimates of experts at younger target groups large interest would encounter in particular.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i hope steve jobs wouldn't choose VW, else i'll only buy one if it's under warranty ;)

(note that my blind following of the aura of steve [tm] was never even under question)

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
That's a fantastic business to be in! :thumb:
no doubt, just one week in at the new VW dealership here and already I've got three cars in need of engine replacement (spun bearing, worn caps etc..) all with under 45K on the clocks and no sludge to be seen. At the rate these things break down I may never get another vacation again :greedy:

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
^
^
And I have engine for it when the current one dies.
That's awesome.

There is a VW restoration joint I always plan to shoot for you when I go ride a trail near here, but haven't ridden it lately, until today. I also can't ever remember the camera, but I will do so soon, as it's kind of cool how much of it's been under lake level this summer.

Quanz56

Chimp
Aug 13, 2007
Minnesota
Hmm...it's a exactly Ford and Microsoft teaming up for the '08 line-up. Except VW and Apple will probably do a better job.