Quantcast

Idaho roll call!!?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
unfortunately....hello_kitty was banned.

probably can be found on stormfront forums.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I go up to Boise for a couple weeks in the summer. But I am the resident retard. Our kids would be mutants.

CarChkka

Chimp
Mar 11, 2012
Boise, ID
I have a friend, a commercial airline pilot, who rides and she's from Idaho, or was it Iowa? One of those lost states, anyway...
Well, if it IS Idaho.. You can fork over her number now :)

I go up to Boise for a couple weeks in the summer. But I am the resident retard. Our kids would be mutants.
I should have included an IQ minimum requirement.. :D

There's people in Idaho? I thought that's just where America kept all the potatos
Well, someone has to make Vodka out of those potatoes, right???

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
A guy named hello_kitty? I guess you boys are unique after all. And how am I a wannabe nazi? :think:
He was from Texas as I recall. Was certianly not doing anything to destroy the stereo type, lets put it that way. My folks live in Boise but were......at odds, so I doubt I'll be back up there anytime soon. Salmon Creek brewing still around?

CarChkka

Chimp
Mar 11, 2012
Boise, ID
I don't know, i'm not really from here. Only staying here for school then moving again but don't know where to.

Boise can't be this bad..! Really??

bogusbill

Chimp
Oct 16, 2009
I don't know, i'm not really from here. Only staying here for school then moving again but don't know where to.

Boise can't be this bad..! Really??
It's not bad, but the responses you have gotten here are. I thought I was on Pink bike for a second. It's actually a great place to ride and there are a lot of riders in the valley that would be happy to show you around. What type of riding are you looking to do? More XC or DH?

CarChkka

Chimp
Mar 11, 2012
Boise, ID
I'm not sure what sort of riding I will be doing just yet, I haven't owned a bike in almost 7 years. I was thinking about going up bogus to see what they have during the summer? Otherwise I will be spending a lot of time past anderson ranch and near atlanta.

Sstalder5, I would hope i'm doing well! you guys aren't nearly as bad as the abundance of leg humpers on rx8 club.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
I am a horndog... But no more than anyone else here. Crabjoe is just cock blocking with plans of flying to Idaho and delivering you his steamy hot potato.