Quantcast

If its not the bike exploding, its the car...

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Today I was driving up I-80 ala Parley's Canyon (Park City esque) to a race, and right before the summit, a gasket in my engine blew. Apparantly, it dumped all of my oil all over the freeway and proceeded to annihilate my engine. I didn't realize this as I slowly lost power, I'm lucky it died right before the exit at the summit or I'd have been stuck alongside the freeway in near blizzard conditions. The nice guy at the gas station at the exit also happened to ride so he had mass amounts of pity for me in my spandex and bike shoes (He strangely reminded me of Rupert off of David Letterman...) Anyways, I got to sit in the snow in my car for two hours until the slow ass tow truck came. So the dude puts my car on the truck and I've got my bike on the trunk rack and I'm like "Should I maybe put it inside my car?" cause the little dolly thing would put the rack pretty much parallel to the ground, and the dude was like "Nah it'll be fine..." BIG MISTAKE. I got home, he unloaded my car, and the bike was hanging on for dear life, the frame had come off one of the rails and it had somehow caught the stem. Soooo lucky...

So my engine is trashed and I'm sick of all forms of 4 wheeled transportation. I want a Kona Smoke. :(

Time to push Mr. Winky off a cliff. What is the preferred method of destruction for a 1988 Honda Accord?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I dunno, its a rustbucket. Without a functioning engine its not worth 100 bucks. The only things of value are the generic brand MP3 player in it and the brand new tires...I'll take those off before it goes away.