Quantcast

***Il Tuesday GMT***

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
On a side note..... We just had a comedy our 375 pound muscle bound Mexican come in fighting..... My partner list hold on his foot and got kicked in the nuts. He kept his composure through the incident..... We made lots of fun of him after the fact.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
First day back at work after 12 days off ignoring email thoughout.

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Where is the Absinthe fairy when you need it? :think:
Morning! Let's see if I can survive today, then tomorrow, and then the rest of the week. Having a socially awkward boss is kinda awkward.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Boss took the resignation well, so that's good. Then I told him I need to take Friday off to ride with @SkaredShtles and @Toshi.

Gotta go to the dealership at lunch today and figure out WTF they did with my registry paperwork and get a temp tag extension as mine expires today.

First day back at work after 12 days off ignoring email thoughout.
Just delete em all! https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/06/out-of-office-message-email/562394/

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Finally got a decent sleep after a few nights where I was up and restless until midnight or so.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Took some photos of my girlfriend last nite at the St. Vrain Creek for her yoga website. Turned out pretty good.

The 9 y/o is out of town at camp & the 4 y/o has been watching her hamster & the little motherfucker escaped last nite.
Spent too much time on my hands and knees looking for that little shit this morning.

Last time he got out though we were tripping balls though.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Stress levels are much lower. Internal job transfers cannot happen until August, so... yeah.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Here. Stress levels are much lower. Internal job transfers cannot happen until August, so... yeah.
Does passing your exam make any difference in your life from now until potential transfer time?

Burned some stuff.

Discarded some books.

Hauled more stuff to auction.

Installed stairs to beach at camp, which involved kernmantle, gibbs, prussik, winch, chain, iron bar, rollers, a wrench, and an hour and a half of fussing around. Managed to lower them and set things up up with a minimum of hassle.

Now consuming a Foley Brothers Prospect IIPA.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
in my part of corporate america that's not always an acceptable answer. it's at least easier to explain "sorry no cell service!"
just say sorry....i have sprint.

when i had sprint and was at the parents house....reception would vary room to room....

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Quick! Cover the laptop with fried rice!

You're welcome.
Alas no leftover Chinese food, so I've left it to bake outside on the patio table in the Sun. That will probably equally break it alongside the water ingress.