Quantcast

illegitimate SST weeknight uphill/downhill race series.

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
i'd be down for tuesday.... although i wish it was later in the week because i get back from whistler on monday.

I'm down tho. What time are we looking at?

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
dude...tuesday.
why...?
MAKE IT SATURDAY OR SOMETHING! :lighten:

ughh maybe my sister will take me...
how long we thinking the race will be?
and also...I havent ridden for like 2 months, so dont make fun of me for being slow! :happydance:

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
I have heard about those trails, but have never ridden them. I'd give the race a shot if I could get one of my riding buds to show me the trails this weekend.
the trails the race is going to be on are cyclocross trails so don't sweat it. That and there'll be alot of riding buds there on Teus to show them to you.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
yeah I'm down for monday.
I can probly get a ride then and actually hit up SST.
tuesday will not be so easy.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Edit:
Mom thinks everyone online is a creep/pedophile.

no go.

...I'll be dropping my bike off at the shop for a tune, and applying for a job instead.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
Heard the ride was ILL! Next time I'll hopefully be able to make it. Had to hold down the fort at Fluidride.

Sounds like something similar might be happening sometime soon at the Colinaide park

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
Heard the ride was ILL! Next time I'll hopefully be able to make it. Had to hold down the fort at Fluidride.

Sounds like something similar might be happening sometime soon at the Colinaide park
urban dh. first one to buy a burger from dicks and eat it in the fluidride parking lot wins.