Quantcast
Status
Not open for further replies.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Just to be clear, I think TheMontasheu is the proper user name, with "pourly tatteued jeu" as the custom title.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Speaking oe Mueshue..... Were you in Longbeach Yesterday? I could swear I saw a ratty white deisel truck shuttling fixie's over by the pike...
I avoid so-cal like the plague, being from there is worse than wearing girl pants with handlebar mustaches

they realized he is a hipster and had no need for an old dodge truck filled with empty PBR cans
You would be hard pressed to find empty beer cans in my car, or any other form of consumed alcohol

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
You have to take patients and pray to god, Every thing will be fine just hire a accidental lawyer which guide in this bad situation. I hope you will soon get ride if this problem.
I bet that's how DMG became a lawyer... accidentally.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
haha real talk, those retards spend the car payment money from the rents on blow. Way cooler, and better for the environment than a car.

When its the beat up peice of **** that fits their look.... thats what they drive...... You see it down here...
Except my body is damn near perfect, as is the interior, I honestly have no idea what the hell your talking about. And if it "fits" my image, what would that image be? I'm in an huge 4wd truck decked out in thule racks. Last I checked that fits more with a monster hat and a moto than girl pants and ironic T shirts.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Except my body is damn near perfect, as is the interior, I honestly have no idea what the hell your talking about. And if it "fits" my image, what would that image be? I'm in an huge 4wd truck decked out in thule racks. Last I checked that fits more with a monster hat and a moto than girl pants and ironic T shirts.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
You regularly mistake my butt-hurt for confusion at some of your guy's asinine assumptions.

And last I checked, my truck still runs better than a flooded lesbaru. Hell, I've even got 4 times the life left in my truck than what ever insurance got you to cover for your stupidity.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
You regularly mistake my butt-hurt for confusion at some of your guy's asinine assumptions.

And last I checked, my truck still runs better than a flooded lesbaru. Hell, I've even got 4 times the life left in my truck than what ever insurance got you to cover for your stupidity.
Your feelings betray you. The butt hurt flows strong through you.

Edit: Dang must spread before applying to Joker again.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head

No, we dont mistake a damn thing...... You just get supeur Defensive abouit whatevver evveryoune says and go of on a tieraid about how youer all rong and dont know me and donte judge me and my truck is cool and I didnt grow up that way and my tattue rules and socal sucks and............

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
No, we dont mistake a damn thing...... You just get supeur Defensive abouit whatevver evveryoune says and go of on a tieraid about how youer all rong and dont know me and donte judge me and my truck is cool and I didnt grow up that way and my tattue rules and socal sucks and............
Hey man, not my fault my tattoos and POS truck are still 100 times better than socal. Now who's getting butthurt?

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Im not butthurt... Just like others here I just sit here and poke the village idiot with a stick.
Then you're just as butthurt as me. You guys don't understand I laugh at myself regularly, almost as much as I laugh at you guys getting butthurt at what I say

And didn't you buy a dura max? cause if so you don't have a thing on my truck. You're both plagued with the unfortunate fact that you have an inferior V8 engine, and that Inferior front suspension, or IFS as it is commonly known

And I probably spent allot less money on mine :thumb:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
translation:

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

yea, right. delusions grandeur is more like it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
translation:

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

yea, right. delusions grandeur is more like it.
Must spread rep.

This is comedy gold! There is so much failure in logic in this thread it can only be called epic. :thumb:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Then you're just as butthurt as me. You guys don't understand I laugh at myself regularly, almost as much as I laugh at you guys getting butthurt at what I say

And didn't you buy a dura max? cause if so you don't have a thing on my truck. You're both plagued with the unfortunate fact that you have an inferior V8 engine, and that Inferior front suspension, or IFS as it is commonly known

And I probably spent allot less money on mine :thumb:
No man... I have no need for a deisel truck... I driv ena s10 that gets 25 mpg...... Catch up son... Catch up

Status
Not open for further replies.