Quantcast

I'm gonna leave in a few and go ride my road bike

J

JRB

Just in case you care. I will give humidity details later.

J

JRB

Gonna take the SS out for a jaunt this evening. Already got it on the truck.

J

JRB

Not much humidity tonight. Pretty nice, but it was the single speed in the dirt. Good 12 miles or so.

J

JRB

Oh and hung with madbob and talked a little about what freeride stuff we can try to do. He is on board and understands all of the issues at hand with bandit trails. Smart guy that wants what is right too. A great evening. Have to save ride details for Jackson's ride thread though.

J

JRB

TheMontashu said:
no hes a dick and finds my posts to be an a$$ hole

Dude - apparently you didn't get the memo about me loving peace. Erase the phuckin hate from my thread homeslice. :mumble:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
loco-gringo said:
Dude - apparently you didn't get the memo about me loving peace. Erase the phuckin hate from my thread homeslice. :mumble:
sorry about that but hes ben following my posts around and its gettin old

J

JRB

TheMontashu said:
sorry about that but hes ben following my posts around and its gettin old

You didn't get the grammar memo either did you??? :D

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
TheMontashu said:
I'm not goos with grammer or spelling.
The problem is, you don't even try to communicate. You toss crap out there and expect us to decode it. Start trying or stop posting.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Damn True said:
Mountain bikes are cool.
Road bikes are cool.
Bikes are cool.

.....ok, maybe not recumbents.
I rode a Giant (brand) chopper a bit ago. It's kinda like a 'bent but wayy cooler.

Mike

J

JRB

TheMontashu said:
Hey Chico its tome to stop, this is getting old.

Yo Monty - That would work better as two sentences. Time is also spelled with an 'i'. I am beginning to let apostrophes slide though.

J

JRB

Gonna leave in a few and do another road ride. Going out at 5 for a short fast 10 miles followed by a not quite as fast 20 0r 25 miles. :thumb: