Quantcast

I'm good!!!

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Ug....looks like some guy from a high school honors science class that just didn't cut it...might want a little more speed there poncho...and what a public speaker...that makes me sad....But it's still funny as hell. "I'm good, it's an affirmation..."

I like the chicks in the ad right above the vid too....

matt12

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Napa, CA
The way they started that sounded exactly like how they did it on the Discovery Channel w/ Berrecloth

Thanks for the clip, it was worth a laugh.:)

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
manimal said:
ummm....bender did the EXACT same thing wearing the EXACT same clothes over thor's EXACT same truck in either DOWN or DOUBLE DOWN. i'm thinking this is a spoof :confused: :think:
It wasnt bender and it wasnt either of those movies. It was that exact dude in "Statement"
which was the worst video ever.

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
BurlyShirley said:
It wasnt bender and it wasnt either of those movies. It was that exact dude in "Statement"
which was the worst video ever.
Actually, that part of Statement (admittedly a weak vid) was may favorite part. It's James from Go-Ride doing the riding and he's actually killing quite a few step-ups before coming up short on that one.

That piece-of-crap edited-for-TV-excitement segment that's all the sudden making the rounds of MTB forums is what makes him look like a tool -- kinda pissed me off when I first saw it on TMTB.:mumble:

All who've commented negatively about him might be served well to watch the end of Statement. Then y'all can decide if you think the guy's a tool or not.:clue:

Inkhell

Chimp
Jul 15, 2002
Golden
Lux....relax. No harm meant to James. I'm sure the guy rides great. It was toolish clip that was very enjoyable to watch. Even better he didn't get injured. I know we've all got similar highlights to laugh at.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
I thought if I posted it here I'd find out who it was. I had no idea it was James.

I've certaintly had my moments on the bike. I'm just glad a camera wasn't rolling at the time!! :sneaky:

I can really see myself doing that too...huck, crash, "I'm OK!!!"

Mike