Quantcast

I'm heading to Nor Cal! 7/17-18

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I can't wait! I'm riding Northstar Saturday and want to do Downieville on Sunday (does Yuba run shuttles on Sunday?)

Hopefully I'll see some of you guys up there!

Noah

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Zark said:
I can't wait! I'm riding Northstar Saturday and want to do Downieville on Sunday (does Yuba run shuttles on Sunday?)

Hopefully I'll see some of you guys up there!

Noah
Sweet. You can show me your tatoo.

Yuba runs shuttles everyday but they are evil. Go with downieville outfitters if you can.

I'll definitely be at northstar if you're coming up. Be nice to meet you finally.

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
kidwoo said:
Sweet. You can show me your tatoo.

Yuba runs shuttles everyday but they are evil. Go with downieville outfitters if you can.

I'll definitely be at northstar if you're coming up. Be nice to meet you finally.
Yeah, what's wrong with Yuba? I used them last summer and they were great.

It'll be good meeting you too, I'll be on the black M1 with a SuperT, probably with my buddy on a white enduro.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Damn Noah, you gotta come up when I'm outta town! Too bad you have to miss the best SC has to offer...maybe next time! have a good weekend, it sounds jam packed!!!

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
punkassean said:
Damn Noah, you gotta come up when I'm outta town! Too bad you have to miss the best SC has to offer...maybe next time! have a good weekend, it sounds jam packed!!!
You know, you don't HAVE to go to Whistler. What am I saying?! Of course you do!

No worries, I'm always looking for an excuse to road trip:D And Santa Cruz is high on my agenda. If I find some time in August or Sept I'll let you know. Just line up some freshly shaved/showered hippy chicks for me :eek: :D

MVRIDER

Monkey
Sep 23, 2003
Mtn. View, Ca.
Joe Pozer said:
what kind of bike rack do the employ?

The kind where they just throw your bike behind the last seat of the bus and stack a bunch of other bikes on top of it...frame scratched to hell?? eh.. still rides ok... right?

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
4 days to go, I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning! I can't wait!

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
kidwoo said:
See you tomorrow punk.
Well I guess I didn't see ya up there. I had a great time up at Northstar and Downieville, you Nor-cal guys have some sweet stuff to ride :thumb: I'll probably be going again in September and do 2 more days of fun. :D

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Zark said:
Well I guess I didn't see ya up there. I had a great time up at Northstar and Downieville, you Nor-cal guys have some sweet stuff to ride :thumb: I'll probably be going again in September and do 2 more days of fun. :D
What time did you get to N* on sat? I looked for you.

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I was up there about 9:45 and left at 5pm

I looked around for you, but there were so many Armageddons around you could have been right in front of me ;)

Well, I'll be back up there soon (and maybe permanently)