Quantcast

I'm on my way.......

Jun 11, 2004
Loading up the car and leaving Greenville, SC in the next hour or so.

Will be riding Diablo Fri. 7/13 thru Wed. 7/18...........the "stoke meter" is RED: Extremely Elevated! :biggrin:

davidt

Monkey
May 13, 2007
nope, but i can take him through everywhere else....

Deck drops don't make you a good rider! just means you can do a drop...

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
dave you always say your going to come but you rarely do. and when u finaly come i never see you ride. ill be there tomorrow shooting and riding. ill be on a sunday wc.

davidt

Monkey
May 13, 2007
dave you always say your going to come but you rarely do. and when u finaly come i never see you ride. ill be there tomorrow shooting and riding. ill be on a sunday wc.
Just because you hit the easy **** over and over and over and over and over again, doesn't mean you're "riding"....

The reason you don't see me is because you're mostly walking your bike dowen the hard trails while i'm ripping down them... lol

i been to Diablo 11 times this season alone.. :-) just needed a break, the truth... i was getting bored with Diablo already, so decided to stay with the family for a few weekends...

yeah i'll be there sometime....

besides, your fotos suck... stick to riding, nah i'm joking, stick to raising sheep!

lol

mntbiker2

Monkey
Jun 30, 2007
Just because you hit the easy **** over and over and over and over and over again, doesn't mean you're "riding"....

The reason you don't see me is because you're mostly walking your bike dowen the hard trails while i'm ripping down them... lol

i been to Diablo 11 times this season alone.. :-) just needed a break, the truth... i was getting bored with Diablo already, so decided to stay with the family for a few weekends...

besides, your fotos suck... stick to riding, nah i'm joking, stick to raising sheep!

lol
yea.. i agree..maybe photos and dhing isnt for you.....i agree dave he should stick to raising sheep...! hah:biggrin:

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
ITS GOATS NOT SHEEP sheep have no real value to them all you get is cheep fiber. at least with goats i get dairy product from them, as well as selling the offspring for large amounts of money. for fiber i have alpacas. thats some grade a stuff.

davidt

Monkey
May 13, 2007
ITS GOATS NOT SHEEP sheep have no real value to them all you get is cheep fiber. at least with goats i get dairy product from them, as well as selling the offspring for large amounts of money. for fiber i have alpacas. thats some grade a stuff.
lol

HAHA!

wish i can go tomorrow, i wanted to go during the weeks but couldn't escape that daily grind!

will be there for sure on Saturday!

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
^How to tell your from northern jersey

i agree about drops tho, they just take balls and a little bit of skill to land.

and personally i think sean's pics are pretty good, his last set was was cool.

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY

lol
dave what are you talking about? You only sit at the bottom playing rockstar, photographer or riding the easy stuff. Since when do you rip anying besides your shorts?

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
if you see the kid wearing a pinkshirt sitting next to a sunday with a goat and a camera, either throw rocks at him or walk the other way

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Demo, have a good time up there. We need to get to THE ROCK, or go show you some new ****. Rip it up in Jersey and holla when you get back.