Quantcast

In Seattle, need trails, have beer

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I'm some of you guyz's's hood at a buddy's house. We're looking for some trails to ride (not duthie and not sea tac), but know the deal when traveling. I know some names of spots but don't know who runs them. Definitely willing to trade some beer or shovel time for some riding. If that's a possibility without pissing someone off, hit me up. Thanks!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
There is Greenlake but those aren't what your looking for. Softies is down in South Seatac but I don't know if they are still around since SST is died. Thats all I've got. I live on the dry side of the state and our trails are dusted out.

Crazy weekend to be in Seattle

Last edited:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
How long are you in town for? D knows all the spots but you can PM me if you dont hook up with him. I dont work all week so im free to play tour guide. What part of seattle are you staying in?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I just got home about an hour ago. This thread was literally a stab in the dark. I was at a friend's house friday night, like 3 beers deep, way too tired from whistler to hold onto a dh bike any longer, and just knowing there are lots of sick spots in the area. PNJ and D: you two were the guys I was hoping would do a random friday night RM check :D We rolled up to a spot up north but dry weather and some asshole who likes to mess up lips had kind of beat the place down. So lame being somewhere I can't even grab a shovel to help fix.

Thanks for the offer though guys. I'll hit you up next time I'm up there with a little better notice next time. I really appreciate it. I have a mental issue with rolling up on other people's hard work these days without some clearance so I just wanted to touch base with some locs.

lolWes

Chimp
Aug 24, 2011
Next time hit up summit ridge fr park in black diamond. The trails are dialed and you could go there on a sunny saturday and the place will be empty.

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
i am gonna be in the seattle area this week (maybe even going to whistler)... pnj, i PM'd ya.

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
thanks to pnj for the rad tour of colonnade and duthie hill while i was in seattle ! my back still gimping me out all i could do was roll around and shoot pics. P was shreddin though:

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
quick edit of stuff i shot at duthie & whistler:
http://www.vimeo.com/28817251

Bridge-jump over XC trail at Duthie:

Whistler - Boneyard and view of Whistler Village

Whislter - easty bank-walls on Crank It Up

Whistler - Big Left on Freight Train (?)

Whistler - Air Dome Roll-In