Quantcast

$$$$ In the tropics Thursday GTM ¥¥¥¥

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Still Wed night here

new to me carving skis loaded up. Two quick hours at Loveland planned after dropping off kid 3 at preschool

IMG_1834.jpeg

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

With the ice, snow, and high winds, it's a small miracle we still have power. I'll take it.

Small human has been extra adorable lately. Snuggles, hugs, unprompted I love yous. I'll take that too.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

I'm here, but only in spirit. Got a crappy sleep last night. Actually, the first bit of sleep was dreamy, but from 3am to when I woke up was torture. Head is foggy now.

And snowed. Not as much as what @Jozz has, but still, not impressed dammit.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Jet lagged but had a nice flight. Love to be in some warm weather. Going out to see Singapore shortly.

View attachment 209893
I love Singapore. The food is amazing and the people are great! Make sure you eat with the locals in the little stalls and markets. Some of the best food ever!

I am heading over to Berthoud this morning. Wish I had more time to relax and visit CO, but this is a business only quickie…

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Sounds like you’re convinced for #2

now just to convince the wife eh
We're still back and forth in that regard. Partially because the first 5 sleepless months are the worst, partially because having #2 means we can't focus as much on #1. Our #1 has been a great kid. Better than I could have imagined. Do I really want to jeopardize that?

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I love Singapore. The food is amazing and the people are great! Make sure you eat with the locals in the little stalls and markets. Some of the best food ever!

I am heading over to Berthoud this morning. Wish I had more time to relax and visit CO, but this is a business only quickie…
yes, local is great and inexpensive too.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
We're still back and forth in that regard. Partially because the first 5 sleepless months are the worst, partially because having #2 means we can't focus as much on #1. Our #1 has been a great kid. Better than I could have imagined. Do I really want to jeopardize that?
i'm glad i have 2. its tough but i wouldn't trade it.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Trying to think of it in that regard. Outside of the initial suck, would we like 2? That's likely a yes, at least for me. Not sure if the wife will come around, but it better be soon. We aren't getting any younger and 40 isn't that far off...

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Checking in after a long time. I have been sick with this shitty cold, turned coughing nightmare turned sinus infection for a month now. Thanks to my boss, who couldn't stay home when he was sick! :mad: I am still snotty, have low energy, am tired, but hoping it will get better soon. Weather is not helping as the only nice days we had I was stuck in bed. :rant:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I was pissed off when someone gave us a house plant recently, I don't need that level of responsibility. :D

Figured I’d weigh myself because why not. Down 9.5lbs from yesterday. Dag nabbit
Weren't you complaining you needed to lose some weight for your riding? :D

gonefirefightin

free wieners
yo,

ran out of cat food last night, and as a result, batcat slept on the step and made enough noise to keep the neighborhood up, I guess I will go to the store today.

The Cinema lens showed up yesterday, cine camera body should arrive today. still undecisive on what particular line anamorphics I want to buy.

In other news,

coffee is going through me like a 7.62, brb

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
My first is a giant pain in the butt. not very friendly, distant and cold. the moments of tenderness are few and far between, but oh so rewarding when they happen. My second is the opposite: high emotiotnal IQ, very caring and warm. But it took him 7 years to sleep through the night. It was brutal. I got snipped once he was a year old. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a third, but they've tested me so much to this point that I can't imagine starting over again.

I still love them both, but I'm not going to lie and say I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat. That's bullshit.