Quantcast

Info you likely already know . . .

Mar 18, 2004
Hello dirt lovers. I'm sure you already know this, but just wanted to be sure you have the information straight:
· Northstar opens on Friday, June 18!
· Opening day is only $10.
· $$$s from opening day goes to building a freestyle feature (I don’t know what it is going to be).
· Gondola will take you to mid-mountain
· Echo Chair is getting the boot
· As part of our commitment to the sport the resort has hired on a full time crew to do race events, trail maintenance, and the construction of new terrain features (burms, jumps, ladder rides, log rides etc.)
· If you are buying a pass do it before June 20th. Then prices go up a little
· Three races are scheduled for July 18, August 15 and September 19.
· If you want a lung burner, enter the Bill Goat Mountain Climb on August 22 and race to the top. Don’t worry I won’t hold my breath waiting for you to enter

One final thing . . . Team Big Bear is here September 11-12th. PLEASE don’t let some So Cal take home a medal! This is your turf.

f all mang....I'll be in Belgium/France spinning wrenches for a bunch of road boys durring opening day.

But hey, maybe I shouldn't complain too loudly....I mean heck, Belgiujm/France for almost four weeks in June??!! Biyatchen bro!

sorry,but I'm really hammered..last day of tour de georgia and I'm finaly into about a twelve pack and looking forward to driving back accross country and I am shnocked right now.....sierra nevada Summerfeast kickjs large amounts of arse....esp mine right new, eh:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Originally posted by Northstar Rep
$179 before the June deadline. Then $199.

Sorry Kevin . . . you'll just have to figure out who I am.
I'm just trying to figure out how to get on a trail crew. So far the only name I've gotten is Kyle (no last name). Is that you? I'm not going to bite you, I just want some input on trail features.

Mar 18, 2004
I believe they are hiring. You would need to contact our HR department first to go through the process. They can be called at 530-562-3510. Kyle Crezee is the manager of trail crew and race. He's gone until June 1.