Which trait(s) is an instant deal breaker... multiple guess activated

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Gauged ears is a turnoff for me. I've talked to a few otherwise good looking girls that have gauged ears and I just can't do it.

And I like skinny girls. The guys on my hall have been ripping on me for the girl I've been seeing the past few weeks. 5'8'' 120lb 32C. They all think she's too skinny but that's pretty much my ideal girl :thumb:

Last edited:

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Gauged ears.

Tramp stamps. NO GO!

Pounds of make-up. (meaning their neck is a different color than their face).

Short hair. Depends how short the hair is, nothing shorter than 5 inches, and only a few chicks can rock short hair right.

Kids. Oh gosh, I am 20 years old and have the cutest, funniest and one of the smartest (in a masters program at Drexel currently) girls I've met and she is a co-worker. She is 23 and has a kid that is 7 months old, can't do it but if I had to go out with one person it would be her...

Terrible grammar.

Scantily dressed girls. Often hot at college yes, but that usually means party girl trouble/drama if I did go out with them and did not indeed just makeout with them.

Kissy faces. No girls with kissy faces on facebook.

Tree huggers. A little green is ok. Chaining oneself to a tree is another.

Skinny skinny girls. For real, I like girls that look like they lift. Not hulking, but toned and healthy. Lightly showing six pack and arms with a little definition, that's what I am saying.

Crappy family. If I do indeed get this far, if the family sucks, I have learned it is a NO GO.

Oh gosh, I guess I am picky, really picky. Maybe the right one will come along someday. That girl at work is awesome, yea she messed up a little... It happens, that kid changed her a lot I think too. I just am not in a place to be in a relationship, and I couldn't deal with a kid looking at me as a father figure till I'm older.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I forgot to add if they have mother drama.

Not that they have kids, that's an auto deal stopper, but if their momma is a loon.

Like a reformed alcoholic, who was never really an alcoholic to begin with, turned lesbian, uber butch thunder cunt divorce lawyer mother. I avoid those like herpes now.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
We had an electrical component sales rep who used to come visit at work. She was smart, fit and attractive. Then I saw she had one of those Insane Clown Posse stickers on her car...

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
We had an electrical component sales rep who used to come visit at work. She was smart, fit and attractive. Then I saw she had one of those Insane Clown Posse stickers on her car...
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh man you just made my night. That was hilarious... hahaha!

I bet someone stuck it on there without her knowing what it is. Mad funny.

+ Rep for that story.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Juggalo is a "race" that should be exterminated wholesale. Like pound puppies, gas them all and use their bodies for fuel to kill the others.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
No such thing here.

If Ann Coulter turned me on I'd turn her out at least once. Little head wins every time.
See, I have this moral dilemma within all the time. I won't just bang anyone, it either a.) has to be mega hot, (her being a 10, she has to be like a 8.5 or 9. or b.) I have been dating them for some time.

Example of a 10.
f321-1.jpg

I was at this house party a few days ago and there was a 7/10 I knew that was buzzed and wanted to give me head, and she was down to her panties and bra in front of me. Turned it down, I have mad control, but it was super hard.

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Iridemtb - nice list. Seriously.

I made a list when I was about 13 that included the qualities I wanted in a future husband. It was a school-girl thing to do at the time, but it served me well later on. I knew it was foolish to date anyone I wouldn't marry (unless I really just wanted to invite drama and heartache). With this in mind, if a guy I thought I liked didn't fit the criteria, I knew he probably wasn't the right one. It made it easier to move on and not make attachments that would be hard to break.

I was somewhat surprised when I met the guy who did fit the criteria when I was only 20. Astoundingly he felt the same way. With several intervals of date/break up for a time, we got married shortly before my 24th birthday and I was terrified. I think I was still too selfish to really love someone at that time. I married him because I felt romantic about him, I admired him, he fit the description of the man I wanted to marry, his family are good and loving people, because I couldn't bear the thought of walking away from him, and because I knew that no matter what, we could work together to build a life. I wanted to be on his team forever.

We just celebrated 20 years. We've certainly had our share of ups and downs, but I'm certainly the lucky one. He's probably one of the more patient men on the planet.

Knowing what you want is very important. Compromising will usually cause resentment.

So BTW, there are only a few of your choices up there in the poll that shouldn't be deal-breakers for everyone. Maybe you like cats, or chatterboxes... They would all have been deal-breakers for me except the bacon one. If he hates bacon, that means more for me. :thumb:

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
See, I have this moral dilemma within all the time. I won't just bang anyone, it either a.) has to be mega hot, (her being a 10, she has to be like a 8.5 or 9. or b.) I have been dating them for some time.

Example of a 10.

I was at this house party a few days ago and there was a 7/10 I knew that was buzzed and wanted to give me head, and she was down to her panties and bra in front of me. Turned it down, I have mad control, but it was super hard.
I have that kind of control when I'm sober... But I've gotten sh!tfaced and banged a few 6's in the past. But the girl I'm with now is about an 8.5 and wild in bed ;)

Edit: Heading over to her place right now...:thumb:

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
In addition to all the other carp, add scrapbooking and collecting ridiculous sh!t like Hummel or Precious Momnet figurines. Shopping at a Hallmark store =automatic disqualifier...

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
In addition to all the other carp, add scrapbooking and collecting ridiculous sh!t like Hummel or Precious Momnet figurines. Shopping at a Hallmark store =automatic disqualifier...
Well if you're cruising a senior citizen's home I guess that'd be a worry....

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
Iridemtb - nice list. Seriously.

I made a list when I was about 13 that included the qualities I wanted in a future husband. It was a school-girl thing to do at the time, but it served me well later on. I knew it was foolish to date anyone I wouldn't marry (unless I really just wanted to invite drama and heartache). With this in mind, if a guy I thought I liked didn't fit the criteria, I knew he probably wasn't the right one. It made it easier to move on and not make attachments that would be hard to break.

I was somewhat surprised when I met the guy who did fit the criteria when I was only 20. Astoundingly he felt the same way. With several intervals of date/break up for a time, we got married shortly before my 24th birthday and I was terrified. I think I was still too selfish to really love someone at that time. I married him because I felt romantic about him, I admired him, he fit the description of the man I wanted to marry, his family are good and loving people, because I couldn't bear the thought of walking away from him, and because I knew that no matter what, we could work together to build a life. I wanted to be on his team forever.

We just celebrated 20 years. We've certainly had our share of ups and downs, but I'm certainly the lucky one. He's probably one of the more patient men on the planet.

Knowing what you want is very important. Compromising will usually cause resentment.

So BTW, there are only a few of your choices up there in the poll that shouldn't be deal-breakers for everyone. Maybe you like cats, or chatterboxes... They would all have been deal-breakers for me except the bacon one. If he hates bacon, that means more for me. :thumb:
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

must spread rep....

If he hates bacon, that means more for me. :thumb:
I like how you think

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
If I were not already married to the Queen of All That is Awesome:

Fake titties. (or fake hair, nails, etc) You're a liar and your boobs feel weird? FAIL.

Smoking. Been there, done that. Quit 13 years ago and I hate the smell now.

Insecurity/jealousy. If you were the last woman on earth, then I would only look at you. In the meantime...

Example of a 10.

A 10 according to marketing, but turns into a painted shambling shell on aging.

Them what needs to gussy themselves up with gallons of paint, adhesive, hardware and dye to present in public tend to lack the self confidence to live an honest, open life, which is important in a long term relationship. This applies to both sexes.

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Average American, or "a few extra pounds." They just don't do it for me. I can only get into thin framed girls.

Stupid or bland. I perfer the nerd girls with personality.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
heres a few for me

I can not and will not stand the following

women whom let their pets sleep in bed with them

Holy hell am I with you on that one...I have been in about 3 or 4 short term gigs like that and it drives me nuts. The benefits were to nice at the time to call it off but it got old.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Being jealous on my bike...
"you spend way more time with your bike than with me"
That, and the truck.

Biggest turn off has to be when a girl gets down with Jesus so much so, that she wont go by planned parenthood if the rubber breaks.

I think that one goes with republican pretty well too, never making that mistake again

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Kids. Oh gosh, I am 20 years old and have the cutest, funniest and one of the smartest (in a masters program at Drexel currently) girls I've met and she is a co-worker. She is 23 and has a kid that is 7 months old, can't do it but if I had to go out with one person it would be her...
Total opposite for me to be honest. I find the motherly aspect of girls with kids insanely attractive. Granted I've known I've wanted kids for the longest time, so that's a big one with me.

And to those with the gauged ears/piercings/tattoos as a turn off........you guys are nuts. :P

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Total opposite for me to be honest. I find the motherly aspect of girls with kids insanely attractive. Granted I've known I've wanted kids for the longest time, so that's a big one with me.

And to those with the gauged ears/piercings/tattoos as a turn off........you guys are nuts. :P
you're probably into cwd's too

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
15 seconds? What, you like foreplay AND to cuddle afterwards?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
A night!? Waaaaay too much credit. All I need is 15 seconds. A lot more economical that way. More bang for the buck.
you realize they charge by the act, not the hour right? unless you surpass the one hour mark. and which point you're probably gonna spring for more than 1 hooker in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.