Quantcast

Interbike - Video about new 07' Hayes/Sun Ringle' gear... one thing though...

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
For those who don't feel like watching the Cannondale one...synopsis:

"It's" "It's" "It's" "It's"
"You run the Saint El Camino's?"
"Yeah....I....run Shimano Saint brakes"
"It has Hayes El Camino brakes...they work really well"
"What about the rear dropouts?"
"The rear dropouts are nice" (Thumbs up while literally shoving nose in girls ass)
"How many spokes does it have?"
"Um....yeah"
"The Rock...Rock."

If I'm her dad, I am kickin that guy's ass with a lead pipe!

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Was it that same immature douchbag with the aviator shades and bandana?

Ideally it would be great if he had to interview Palmer about something, but I doubt he'll be there. Shaun would fold that guy up.

L

Lightninleana

Sorry guys that I knew nothing about that particular Judge. I told the guys that, and told them they should talk to someone who knows at least something technical about the bike.
Honestly I just ride bikes, I know what works and what I like and I stick with that, and I don't pay much, (or any) attention to other things.
My briefing for this thing was that there is 220 mm of travel in the rear and it ramps up for big hits, I don't think I even got to look at the bike before they turned the camera on.
So I apologize for not being more helpful with the interview, it was supposed to be a funny thing, not a serious thing.

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
Does anyone feel guilty now?
Awesome that you live in the 'Ham now (Leana), check out Glacier and the North Fork for local DH, and maybe the Snake, though it's more technical/steep. Galbraith is good for training and just having fun.

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
Oh ok...that wasn't a rep anyway. It was Leanna who is on the Bear Naked Cdale team. I wouldn't have expected her to know technical stuff about the bike either...I think they just wanted a pretty face as he spent more time looking at her ass then asking her questions....
the one that said the above was a rep (check second c'dale video)

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
Sorry guys that I knew nothing about that particular Judge. I told the guys that, and told them they should talk to someone who knows at least something technical about the bike.
Honestly I just ride bikes, I know what works and what I like and I stick with that, and I don't pay much, (or any) attention to other things.
My briefing for this thing was that there is 220 mm of travel in the rear and it ramps up for big hits, I don't think I even got to look at the bike before they turned the camera on.
So I apologize for not being more helpful with the interview, it was supposed to be a funny thing, not a serious thing.
It fine, it wasn't you it was just the interviews in general, it seems the guys at RIPTV are having a problem this year. Most of the video demonstrate a lack or professionalism, to the point where it looks like they forgot what they are doing there with the cameras. Maybe they should say look we are going to come back her in 30 minutes or so, can you please clear some time, so you can inform our viewers, your customers, as much as possibly about your new products. It will help us and them out and this way you can get the bikers interested in the products and thusly can use this interview as a source or positive advertisement. Once they give the reps enough time to organize themselves than they should go back to them. Not just show up, kick them out from whatever they were originally doing and then say "sup dudes tell us about everything" and than fool around distracting the interviewee.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Haha its not like YOU need to appologize here, the guy asking the questions is just a dumb ****. Lots of people who ride bikes dont know any tech on them. Hell I cant even adjust my own derailler.
I just think its really stupid that Cannondale puts out movies like this because it really gives people the wrong id about their company.
Has nothing to do with you girl so just keep riding your bike and ride it hard. :cheers:

Dave77

Chimp
Sep 6, 2005
Landzonderbergen.
Does anyone feel guilty now?
Awesome that you live in the 'Ham now (Leana), check out Glacier and the North Fork for local DH, and maybe the Snake, though it's more technical/steep. Galbraith is good for training and just having fun.
I don't feel guilty!! the video is still very bad, although she can't help it.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Haha its not like YOU need to appologize here, the guy asking the questions is just a dumb ****. Lots of people who ride bikes dont know any tech on them. Hell I cant even adjust my own derailler.
DITTO

I just think its really stupid that Cannondale puts out movies like this because it really gives people the wrong id about their company.
It's not Cannondale's video. It's RIp TV's video. Cannondale didn't have a choice in airing that piece. Blame Santa Cruz if you're gonna stretch...they are "RipTV" sponsor.

I've hung out and helped Leanna's dad pack up her bike at Mt. Snow several years back and they're damn good people. I'll hold that prick down while her dad knocks him around... heh...:biggrin:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
It fine, it wasn't you it was just the interviews in general, it seems the guys at RIPTV are having a problem this year. Most of the video demonstrate a lack or professionalism, to the point where it looks like they forgot what they are doing there with the cameras. Maybe they should say look we are going to come back her in 30 minutes or so, can you please clear some time, so you can inform our viewers, your customers, as much as possibly about your new products. It will help us and them out and this way you can get the bikers interested in the products and thusly can use this interview as a source or positive advertisement. Once they give the reps enough time to organize themselves than they should go back to them. Not just show up, kick them out from whatever they were originally doing and then say "sup dudes tell us about everything" and than fool around distracting the interviewee.
Holy ****, an SB kid just said something intelligent.

THERE IS HOPE!

:banana:

But yeah, I agree with what zmtber and Kevin said...RipTV/Pinkbike just needs to find some halfway intelligent interviewers.

ElTORO

Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
With all the other Tards!!
Holy ****, an SB kid just said something intelligent.

THERE IS HOPE!

:banana:

But yeah, I agree with what zmtber and Kevin said...RipTV/Pinkbike just needs to find some halfway intelligent interviewers.
DUDE COME ON!!!! ALL THIS SB BULL$HIT HAS TO STOP!!!! It's getting out of hand. I can't even come on this site without seeing my Hometown being bashed EVERYDAY!!!!

I don't even know what started the whole thing. What did some HS punk kid come on here and run his mouth or something? What you've never seen someone from Canada or the East Coast be an asshat.

And don't worry about it Leana that host was a complete tard. Maybe He's from SB. LOL!!

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
DUDE COME ON!!!! ALL THIS SB BULL$HIT HAS TO STOP!!!! It's getting out of hand. I can't even come on this site without seeing my Hometown being bashed EVERYDAY!!!!

I don't even know what started the whole thing. What did some HS punk kid come on here and run his mouth or something? What you've never seen someone from Canada or the East Coast be an asshat.

And don't worry about it Leana that host was a complete tard. Maybe He's from SB. LOL!!

Then I do believe that your location is correct..... A little bit ago, a bunch of kids from SB got on and started being complete tards. They were all banned for being said tards all the time. It's now a running joke. Deal. There are consistently people from Canatia and the Right Coast being asshats, but not on par with the previous SB invasion. Again, deal. Life's tough.

Hey look...I'm an asshat. And I'm from the PNW. Now you can bash the PNW cause of me. Better?

:biggrin: :biggrin:

The host that interviewed you, Leana, was a total tool....I prolly woulda decked him. You showed great restraint.

I like the first vid where the dude was visibly wasted.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
It's not Cannondale's video. It's RIp TV's video. Cannondale didn't have a choice in airing that piece. Blame Santa Cruz if you're gonna stretch...they are "RipTV" sponsor.
What I meant was that Cannondale probably asked her to do the interview regarding the bike, from my personal experiance thats the way it usually go's with this stuff anyways and thats what people will think.
Maybee Leana will tell us otherwise, I cant really judge from here...

BTW If Santa Cruz can be held responsible for these movies its about the best marketing stunt ever :biggrin:

ElTORO

Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
With all the other Tards!!
Then I do believe that your location is correct..... A little bit ago, a bunch of kids from SB got on and started being complete tards. They were all banned for being said tards all the time. It's now a running joke. Deal. There are consistently people from Canatia and the Right Coast being asshats, but not on par with the previous SB invasion. Again, deal. Life's tough.
Oh I know it's a joke, I'm kind of buzzed now. Love the TGI friday work days. But it get's a little out of control whenever you post something and somebody says crap like above. It starts to piss u off after the Hundreth Time. And I def. will talk $hit back, after all you are calling my Family, Friends & Co-Workers Retards.

Whatever!!! You guys have a chill weekend and kept the rubber side up. (LOL super Buzzed I meant Down):cheers:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Then I do believe that your location is correct..... A little bit ago, a bunch of kids from SB got on and started being complete tards. They were all banned for being said tards all the time.
Oh, zmtber is occasionally just a lesser tard.

SB is a cool place. Wish I could afford to live/go to school there.

*takes another shot*

L

Lightninleana

Thanks guys. As far as Cannondale asking me to do it, that's not true either. The Rip guys found out I was a dher and approached me. I said no no no no, absolutly not and tried to then find DD or someone to do it. After I couldn't I said alright fine but it's not gonna be good, and they agreed and said it was just supposed to be a funny piece.
It would have been funnier but I was terrified about my lack of knowledge about that bike.
Anyways, the Rip guys were nice to me when the cameras were off, and in no way seemed intoxicated.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Thanks guys. As far as Cannondale asking me to do it, that's not true either. The Rip guys found out I was a dher and approached me. I said no no no no, absolutly not and tried to then find DD or someone to do it. After I couldn't I said alright fine but it's not gonna be good, and they agreed and said it was just supposed to be a funny piece.
It would have been funnier but I was terrified about my lack of knowledge about that bike.
Anyways, the Rip guys were nice to me when the cameras were off, and in no way seemed intoxicated.

Not the guy that interviewed you....the vid with Cory Leclerc from the first post of the thread.

riderall

Chimp
Mar 30, 2007
cory leclerc is an ex pro who rode for Norco and Cove back in the day. he now does the back in the saddle and CKD vids. He knows his ****. But he is a prick on and off camera