Quantcast

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Evel Monkey: it's... um... a monkey. Perhaps an evil monkey? Or maybe even an Evel monkey?

Loco: a Descendents fan, if I'm not mistaken.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
A guy who goes by the rule that the Christmas season begins after Thanksgiving and not by the holiday month of DECEMBER! Oh yeah, a fallac(sp?) symbol of a little pig, after all, why would he need a big one?

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
N8 said:
Bluto Rocks!
That, N8, was like a breath of fresh air. Usually everyone's like "Hey it's Belushi!" But you, my friend, are actually familiar with the character's name. I now have much R3SP3CT for you and your Animal House knowledge. :thumb:

TheMontashu: somebody's trying to get chicodude's panties in a bundle... :D

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
dexterq20 said:
That, N8, was like a breath of fresh air. Usually everyone's like "Hey it's Belushi!" But you, my friend, are actually familiar with the character's name. I now have much R3SP3CT for you and your Animal House knowledge. :thumb:

TheMontashu: somebody's trying to get chicodude's panties in a bundle... :D
Animal house has been in my computer for 3 weeks now

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
:the montashu -->

hhmmm, some one is angry and got owned in the Political forum, so they decided to take it out behind back and make a avatar about it. Interesting...

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
mack said:
:the montashu -->

hhmmm, some one is angry and got owned in the Political forum, so they decided to take it out behind back and make a avatar about it. Interesting...
No the chico thing has been goin on for a while now, I realy dont care that i got owned or what ever I have good speach skills. So in a mano a mano debate I would have a good chance at tearing you a new one :thumb:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
TheMontashu said:
No the chico thing has been goin on for a while now, I realy dont care that i got owned or what ever I have good speach skills. So in a mano a mano debate I would have a good chance at tearing you a new one :thumb:
tearing me a new one? really.

Now i gotta do it over again....

The monatshu: into peeing and S&M :thumb:

Violent Volante: still wonders why he has got herpies five times. :D