Quantcast

iPods vs. beer - which one wins?

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
I'm pretty sure the ibeer is a digital pint glass. You start drinking Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and with a spin of the "CoasterWheel" will turn into Brooklyn Brown. Then you can fast forward to Russian River Pliny the Elder.

For the German beers, you'll need a pilsner glass adapter and Bud / Miller / Coors won't support it unless you buy a license to their beer (in bottle form) and download directly to your ibeer (pour it in the glass).

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
jdcamb said:
You're wrong. You can totaly submerge a iPod nano if is off as long as you dry it out before you power it up.
You can totally submerge most solid-state electronics and they'll still power up if you dry them out first. iPods are not special in this regard.

However, a regular iPod has a microdrive in it, so it may well be dead when you power it back on...

I think it's downright shameful that the college students of America believe that iPods are better than beer, though.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
binary visions said:
I think it's downright shameful that the college students of America believe that iPods are better than beer, though.
Yeh, what's next, kids in College are going to go to learn something over fraternity's, keg parties and getting laid? Geeze, what's the world coming too?:rofl:

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
ok, this should really be a non issue. when drinking beer (here in the highly destructive city of Dunedin), an ipod is nothing more than a projectile. and if your drunk, holding an ipod in your left hand, an unopened beer in your right, and there is a someone bending over about 10 meters in front of you...c'mon now! keep the beer, through the shiny little metal thingy at the presented target! instant gratification

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Maybe the iBeer could be a device to serve you a beer depending on the mood you are in. Instead of play list, you could have binge list. Oh, and an IV beer injection instead of headphones.