Quantcast

IROC-Z's are sweet

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Thanks fellow elder monkeys! Great day with the fam and a select few bros. So much so, I decided frying up a few wings in the turkey fryer trailside would be a grand idea. Forgot my meat thermometer, which led to me setting the fryer grease on fire (so excite!), but I managed to find a discarded piece of marble counter top that worked beautifully to snuff out the grease volcano. Once everything was sorted out, we managed to give it another go and indeed had trailside fried chicken wings. I got new Crocs from the wife, which I of course am wearing with socks as per protocol. Now going shopping for an IROC-Z, which better have leaky T-tops by god.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
happy beerday, my fellow north cackalackian. we need some wilsons time soon, dammit. once you procure dat musclecar, point it west and don't stop until morganton.

Katz

Monkey
Jun 8, 2012
Arizona
I saw a sweet '93 Cobra in southeastern Oklahoma the other day. I still think Fox-body Mustangs were better automobiles than the contemporary GM twins, though my inner teenager still wants a late 80s blacked-out Trans Am.

HBD!