Quantcast

Ironhorse SGS parts

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
I thought this might be a good place to ask, I'll also try the classifieds.
Does anyone have or know where I could get some rear end parts for my 04 SGS? I need a set of E13 linkage plates/bolts and would like an extra chain and/or seat stay. Any help greatly appreciated.

-called IHBC, busy, constantly....hummmmmmmmmmmm

---I know I should get a new bike. Damn money.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm pretty sure that e13 will still have the linkage plates.

As far as other parts, like the chainstays, like Jim said, IH is more or less done. Their parent company went bankrupt and all assets were sold. Supposedly another company is going to buy them, but don't hold your breath. Even if they are bought, any inventory for older stuff (like the sgs) is gone.

PhilipW

Monkey
Mar 13, 2007
Leominster, MA
Hey guys,
We don't have any more of the SGS linkages unfortunately. We still get inquiries every once in a while for them, but we sent the last of them to IH at least two years ago. If you can find a brand new set anywhere...snag em up. They're super rare at this point.

Cheers,
philip @ e*thirteen

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
I spoke w/ Mark at IH last year, had the plates and stays. At that time I found the wheel was off, not the rear, so I held off.....well, that will teach me. Looks like I'll be paying for some CNC work. F#$#in' Iron Horse!
-I'll still search though.

mbiker35

Chimp
Oct 22, 2007
I broke chain stays on may sgs.
I bought a used frame for my repair.
Also went on Ebay and found a store in Min. that bought up all the IH inventory.
I bid on a brand new 2004 sgs frame and got it for $400 awesome deal
The store is named Crosslakes sales.

I'm building it up now for a new ride.