Quantcast

**$ Is this thing on? Tuesday GMT $**

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Pulled a trim piece yesterday and discovered a 1/2" gap between the framing and concrete foundation. Said 1/2" gap had a good 4 snake skins in it. Said gap also opened right into the finished wall cavity in the basement. Are there snakes in my walls? Nobody knows!

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Just waiting patiently for my offer letter. Talent acquisition told me to expect movement by eow, so I'm ready.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Hi.
Morning meetings and a flight home. man, I've been traveling too much lately. granted mostly for fun but still, it's exhausting.
Then hopefully ride tomorrow if it's dry.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello
Feeling more than a little shitty. I didn't get the job I was applying for yesterday. I was underqualified for it and it was a transitional job, meaning I would be less equipped than many of my peers, so I get it but still. It's gonna be a minute before I feel normal again.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Oh wow apparently the world is running out of everything bagel seasoning based on this sorry ass bagel from panera. I'm still going to eat it but I will be resentful the whole time.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
The first two days with the foster dog were great and then last night he was the biggest prick on the planet. So, here I am on five hours of broken sleep. I got the Wordle in two though, so at least I've got that going for me.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Damn this new girl got an ass like two raccoons in a burlap sack fighting over a chicken wing. I work in media so I work with hot women all the damn time but this thing is just conspicuous.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
:wave:

Pulled a trim piece yesterday and discovered a 1/2" gap between the framing and concrete foundation. Said 1/2" gap had a good 4 snake skins in it. Said gap also opened right into the finished wall cavity in the basement. Are there snakes in my walls? Nobody knows!

A wall is a flat plane.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Damn this new girl got an ass like two raccoons in a burlap sack fighting over a chicken wing.
This is fuckin' hilarious. :rofl: My old man used to say, "looks like two wildcats fighting in a gunnysack."
I work in media so I work with hot women all the damn time but this thing is just conspicuous.
:picsstfu:

A wall is a flat plane.
I approve of your pedantry, you salty fucker. :D

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Buenos dias muchacos

Well drillers are now out till the 13th, at least I am caught up with DEQ till the county provides a zoning compliance. otherwise its a waiting game.

In other news,

Scored a 9.9 kicker for the Dory yesterday, 400 bucks, going to take it into the shop and have it gone over before I fit it on the new kicker bracket coming for the boat.

IMG_3262.jpeg

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Oh wow apparently the world is running out of everything bagel seasoning based on this sorry ass bagel from panera. I'm still going to eat it but I will be resentful the whole time.
the latest bagel offerings from panera have been subpar at best...

mandingo could have used them as a cock ring....all hole....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Buenos dias muchacos

Well drillers are now out till the 13th, at least I am caught up with DEQ till the county provides a zoning compliance. otherwise its a waiting game.

In other news,

Scored a 9.9 kicker for the Dory yesterday, 400 bucks, going to take it into the shop and have it gone over before I fit it on the new kicker bracket coming for the boat.

View attachment 211091
good thing you have an 8' bed for that yo

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And on a side note, I just discovered that I can Turo a 4-door truck for $75/day. I might be doing this for some of our race trips. That's way cheaper than a U-Haul, carries more people, can carry all of our stuff, and is way cheaper than buying a truck/trailer of our own.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
And on a side note, I just discovered that I can Turo a 4-door truck for $75/day. I might be doing this for some of our race trips. That's way cheaper than a U-Haul, carries more people, can carry all of our stuff, and is way cheaper than buying a truck/trailer of our own.
Enterprise Truck Rental sometimes has good rates, too. although maybe those amazing rates were artifacts of COVID times

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Enterprise Truck Rental sometimes has good rates, too. although maybe those amazing rates were artifacts of COVID times
$100/day and it forces me into 3-day because they are closed Sat/Sun. For trips like GJ, I'd just send it with the team ($100) and drive my car. One day makes sense to do a Turo though - assuming I can find one in south-metro.