Quantcast

It hurts to look outside

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
What up J. Ya, hopefully it's all melted by tomorrow, but probably won't be. We got some descent riding in the other day, we'll have to try and give it another go this weekend. If you're buddy Rob is serious about digging some jumps this weekend then I'm all for it.

chinkerjuarez

Monkey
Oct 18, 2006
Englewood, CO
Yeah we might dig some or just go out and ride as much as possible. If you want to get together this weekend let me know. The weather says it should be decent and we should be able to ride all weekend. Just give me a call and we'll see what's going on.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
Suck it up, Princesses.

:clapping: Indeed I speak with much sand in my hatchet wound. My old roommate has been riding Steamboat and boasting the pow in my face all day. You'd think that I could get more boarding done being as close to the mountains as Denver, but actually not the case.

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Used today to replace the transfer case in my Jeep. So I am going to go play in the powder tomorrow.

FBTMILF

Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
Colorado
Don't get me wrong. I hate to be near the end of the ski season but I want to ride my bike. All of this snow is getting old. I guess Buff Creek is out of the question now, it is defidently snowed in.

literocola

Chimp
Feb 22, 2007
Littleton, CO
All of this snow is getting old.
Quite old indeed. I'm sick of these short, cold, windy days. The sun goes down, the temp drops and all the snow that did melt becomes ice, thus ruining majority of all the good lines.

This comming week looks to be solid, so I'll be riding as much as possible.