Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I could be talked into it

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Please be honest with the poll, I don't want to order a crazy amount and not sell any of them :)
This is more of a question right now. I did some calendars last year and they went over pretty well. I was wondering what the interest level would be for this year.
If there is interest this year I will do it in the next couple weeks and I will have them printed. They will be much better quality than the one from last year! They will be about $25 plus shipping of about $2 in the US

Let me know anyone is interested.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Considering how good of a photographer you are, I'd like to have a 18 month calender with several extra pages of full size pics. I'll pay for one for sure :D

J

JRB

mtnbkr4235 said:
Considering how good of a photographer you are, I'd like to have a 18 month calender with several extra pages of full size pics. I'll pay for one for sure :D

What year has 18 months???

I'd take one.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Thanks guys, these will be only 12 months, I am trying to figure out how to come up with the initial cash to make it happen!

I will ship them anywhere and everywhere (however I can't tell the shipping cost just yet)

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Hmmm...Possibly. I am pretty picky about pics I like. Race photos and stuff don't do much for me as they seem to be all the same type of shots (someone screaming through a berm, some one jumping a double, someone coming out of the woods into a berm). I like shore shots and really technical deep woods type photos (shots of good steep stuff as well). Berms, jumps and stuff wouldn't really interest me.