Quantcast

It.....is....Finished!!!!

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
Back to the saddle issue:

...let me be the first grip the knife and slit the throat of compromise!!-Advent (NC)
aka:Tubby

Stay Strong Tubby - don't give in!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
danW said:
Back to the saddle issue:

...let me be the first grip the knife and slit the throat of compromise!!-Advent (NC)
aka:Tubby

Stay Strong Tubby - don't give in!
haha....i actually tried to put my regular bighit saddle on it last night but the rails are too narrow for the seatpost clamp. oh well..i guess i'm stuck with it :thumb: i might camo it up like i did my old love seat.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
manimal said:
haha....i actually tried to put my regular bighit saddle on it last night but the rails are too narrow for the seatpost clamp. oh well..i guess i'm stuck with it :thumb: i might camo it up like i did my old love seat.
i have my demo 8 post and seat for sale cheap bro.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
do you really need that? That's the most overbuilt stem and handlebar I've ever seen. I mean, unless you're getting it cheap, then it's cool.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
motomike said:
do you really need that? That's the most overbuilt stem and handlebar I've ever seen. I mean, unless you're getting it cheap, then it's cool.
They will be Merritt's old bars from the Chap, at least that's what I've heard.

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
motomike said:
...overbuilt perhaps - but, a cool factor of dare I say "white forks/cables" :love:

...and by the way - the handlebar set I have for Josh (if he uses it) is not the Azonics I used on the Bullit - those "overbuilt" bars may very well end up on my VP :D

TCP21

Monkey
May 13, 2005
Greensboro, NC
mike they may be over built but i like them and i am getting it for cheap so i think its a good deal, but dan i do want to see yours. and if anyone has a cheap pair of brakes with rotors i am looking for some brakes.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
that's cool. Nothing wrong with a good deal. I was just saying if you were paying retail why not a regular bar which would weigh 1/2 that. Good luck with the bike build.

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
TCP21 said:
mike they may be over built but i like them and i am getting it for cheap so i think its a good deal, but dan i do want to see yours. and if anyone has a cheap pair of brakes with rotors i am looking for some brakes.

??? Josh ...(i've got brakes for ya dude - 40th post on this jacked thread)...

danW said:
...I've got a set of bars and brakes for you...maybe some other crap too...and don't ask me what kind etc - I try not to deal trivial details :rolleyes:

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
TCP21 said:
I've got a line on a set of Hayes HFX 9s for $100. PM me and I'll fill you in.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
well...you all got your wish. i had to put a smaller seat on it because the tire would hit the seat at full compression. it was fun while it lasted but now i have the uncomfortable big hit seat on it. pics forthcoming......taking noah to play lazer tag right now :thumb:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
escapeartist said:
I would honestly be afraid of that child with any type of gun in his hand, I wouldnt be surprised if he beats you.

ha...he loved it, won't shut up about it. he was hard for the other kids to hit because his head barely came up over the barricades. i don't think he fully grasped the idea but he still had a blast :thumb:

my wife kicked my butt again :mumble:

not lazer tag.....